Sponsored

2022 Bronco Wildrak (SAS) - Engine Shut-Off Issue

First Name
Garner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150; 2022 Ford Bronco Wildrak (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I purchased my 2022 Wildrak on July 26th. Since then I have ran into the same issue I have seen discussed by many others here and otherwise where, while driving, power to the engine is lost/shut-off and you are left dead on the road. It is now on its way to the dealership service department for the third time. Lemon laws here in Utah require that the same issue not be addressed after four service attempts or that I be without its use for 30 days within a 1-year period or within the warranty period, whichever is shorter. I called Ford and they started a case # but indicated that they would follow the letter of the law before processing a lemon buyback. For all the excitement and anticipation that buying this car has brought, it is super discouraging but I can't put my wife and kids in harm's way and if they cannot give me comfort the issue is addressed, I'll be handing back the keys.
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Garner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150; 2022 Ford Bronco Wildrak (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry for the repeat threads. When I posted this one it originally said "error" but apparently it went through.