Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why would a mediocre college team drive SEC fans crazy? We’re too busy winning, and driving you crazy apparently! 🤣
Oh no my friend…LOL, I laugh because they always say “you went to Michigan and I have to explain the whole State and U of M thing, just further proof that while the SEC is probably the most passionate fans, they tend to think the SEC is end all be all. By the way, thanks for saying they’re mediocre, I thought they’ve absolutely sucked the last couple of years. You just go ahead and roll with your tide 👍🏻

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this color guaranteed for 22? I'm giving hard thought to telling g my dealer to 99 me an switching up here.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope that is really far off from reality ... it's far too dark - that'll be just as bad as AMB or Black... another swing and a miss from Ford if that's true

Sponsored

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh no my friend…LOL, I laugh because they always say “you went to Michigan and I have to explain the whole State and U of M thing, just further proof that while the SEC is probably the most passionate fans, they tend to think the SEC is end all be all. By the way, thanks for saying they’re mediocre, I thought they’ve absolutely sucked the last couple of years. You just go ahead and roll with your tide 👍🏻

This story is 100% true. I saw it.

Go Bucks!

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% awesome. If and when im pushed to a 22 this will definitely be what i go with. Mic top- not a fan of the white top.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know this green will make some people happy, but this is not the green I want.
I would like something more like the Jeep Mojito Green.
There is a wrangler in mojito green at a house I drive past going to work, it looks so good.
Ford has plenty of other good colors, but a mojito like green would be awesome.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This green would look great Matte. But if it’s metallic... no thanks.
What do you care? Didn't you respond this morning with the snide remark that you'll enjoy your Webasto wrinkled trash bag soft top while I enjoy my wait? If you are so hot on MY21 options, then you shouldn't care about what is possible for MY22.

Sponsored

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
What do you care? Didn't you respond this morning with the snide remark that you'll enjoy your Webasto wrinkled trash bag soft top while I enjoy my wait? If you are so hot on MY21 options, then you shouldn't care about what is possible for MY22.
Ford Bronco 2022 'Everglades Green' Wildtrack Bronco 44B5681E-5069-4A3B-9274-4D5A69DA7A5E

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@ColbyFromBama No hurt feelings on my part. I'm just trying to understand why someone is so eager for MY22 potential options when they were bragging about their July More Door build while others wait.

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

@ColbyFromBama No hurt feelings on my part. I'm just trying to understand why someone is so eager for MY22 potential options when they were bragging about their July More Door build while others wait.
You’re obviously pretty upset. Probably because your reading comprehension isn’t great. Show me where I said I was “eager for MY22 options.” I’m not, because I have a build date in July. All I said, was that this green would look better matte than matallic. Not sure why that gets you so mad.

You gotta relax Ken 🤣
Sponsored

Reactions: abe