Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Clubs

Very nice concept. I like Ford on the grill. Red and green clash a bit though.

topoguide

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Land Cruiser UZJ100
Love the render! I think it is a good concept of what a heritage edition would look like.

Personally I am waiting for the black tops to become available. The green with a black top would be slick.

Namrekcad

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota, xt4, Cruze
Hey guys! I thought I’d share a 3D render I created over the weekend of my take on Everglades Green [see the news if you missed it]. If you like it please check out my Instagram, I hope to be sharing more renders of the Bronco soon! Thanks for taking a look,
Brian

You nailed it !
2 door , white top, white steely’s white grill. Perfect

Instagram:
@lbracket

2021 2022 Bronco Heritage Edition Everglades Green render.png

2021 2022 Bronco Heritage Edition Everglades Green render 1.png
1C86D6EF-6B17-4F39-8244-0748AAE264CC.jpeg

Last edited:

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Beautiful! Surprised how much I like the raised white lettering on the tires. I’m thinking white OBX grille and body color flares would finish this off nicely.

Jtorral

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Vehicle Showcase
There will be nothing heritage about this with a Cinese made manual transmission.

2.3BigBend

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST
If Ford used those steelies on the Black Diamond, I wouldn't have ordered a Big Bend. While I like the green, it will be 2022's "area 51". I think Ford should have used all 1966 colors options as well on the 6G.

22MY4me

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Yeah, unfortunately not a ton of reference to go by yet. Lots of things aren’t perfectly accurate y
Exactly! Plus the person took the time to create this and people do nothing but complain about it. I’ve done some Photoshopped renders of my own, but I wouldn’t share it here for nothing because of that.

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
So, I think the camo Heritage we saw had a Black Diamond grill (which is the one closest to the early Bronco). Otherwise - the emerald green really isn’t for me, but the heritage look is :love:
I would hope that given the current variety of grills, that the herritage edition would get it's own unique grill, and not have to borrow from anything else.

@OP Beautiful render, my favorite touches are the FORD grille and big white wall tire letters.

I'm personally hoping Ford gives us a 2-tone option, if not paint then at least some kind of wrap for a big white stripe down the side. I'm envisioning a 2-door, Rapid red with white stripe, white top, and a retro red interior.

If you're listening Ford, build this please 👆👆👆🙏🙏🙏

OP
Bellebracht

Bellebracht

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Supra, 2 door first edition
Really like what you did with this render but I think this grille suites the heritage package better.
1.png
w-=*~*-/=EER*`*
thanks I was trying to go for what they may be doing on the real grill, but I believe what I did was inaccurate as well as I likely went with the wrong oem grill, I may create a more accurate version soon

RBF 1401

Black Diamond
First Name
Tricia
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Clubs

Looks good. I am surprised you picked the nouveau wildtrak grille for the heritage rendering - which is a gimmicky tire track pattern. The classic grilles more true to the lineage are the concave grilles found on the BB/OBX, which I am pretty sure Ford had (of no surprise) on their silver grille touted on the early production white top bronco. That was basically an early indication of what the heritage edition would be.
20210504_162401.jpg

This is an actual EB grill. 😍

While I agree with you that the Wildtrak/Badlands grill is wrong, I think the Base/Black Diamond grill with the small slots and non-sig lights is closer to the original than the BB/OBX grill.😍

Plus, I don't think it's a coincidence that Ford put steelies on the models with that style grill. It's an obvious homage to the EB.😍.

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads

Advertisement