GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Well done! I have a second reservation for 2022 and something like this just might make me use it! $100 says it will say “Bronco” on the grill as Ford is trying to develop the brand. Only problem with green is that it’s really hard to find in the forest when out hunting!
You have forests down there in AZ? Maybe avoid the Cactus Gray. :p

Advertisement

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Looks very nice. I think a heritage would be based on an OBX. I would probably go with normal sized tires and body colored flares. The bumpers would also be painted white, or you could do an argent grille and chrome bumpers.

I like the red inserts and FORD on the grille.

Move the antenna to the driver's side. 😉
Red FORD inserts on the grill would be cool...true nod to the EB.

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Hey guys! I thought I’d share a 3D render I created over the weekend of my take on Everglades Green [see the news if you missed it]. If you like it please check out my Instagram, I hope to be sharing more renders of the Bronco soon! Thanks for taking a look,
Brian

Instagram:
@lbracket

2021 2022 Bronco Heritage Edition Everglades Green render.png

2021 2022 Bronco Heritage Edition Everglades Green render 1.png
Looks great with the white roof. That's how it should have been from the start, but this green is too dark.

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Hey guys! I thought I’d share a 3D render I created over the weekend of my take on Everglades Green [see the news if you missed it]. If you like it please check out my Instagram, I hope to be sharing more renders of the Bronco soon! Thanks for taking a look,
Brian

Instagram:
@lbracket

👍🏻👍🏻

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Looks good. I am surprised you picked the nouveau wildtrak grille for the heritage rendering - which is a gimmicky tire track pattern. The classic grilles more true to the lineage are the concave grilles found on the BB/OBX, which I am pretty sure Ford had (of no surprise) on their silver grille touted on the early production white top bronco. That was basically an early indication of what the heritage edition would be.
Would be great if Ford threw back to the “heritage” of July 2020 and just gave us the Broncos they showed in the reveal!

pony2bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xE until Bronco
Clubs

I'll be so mad if I get pushed to 22 and they make the green part of a white top package only.

Palerider

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Clubs

Brian

Instagram:
@lbracket

wow...perfect! 10 months on this forum and finally the bronco dream realized. this is exactly how i envisioned the bronc. gonna do the rapid red 2-door 2021 same scheme and possibly add the hockey stripe down the side. was gonna use the 15-52 white analog wheels, but these are fine also. the 2022 super green one will be this, stable mate to the red one. i don't see how this can be improved. yikes!, take this post down please. i don't want to see another on the road. super render job! thanks.

OP
Bellebracht

Bellebracht

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Supra, 2 door first edition
Nice! Is this a photoshop, or do you have an actual CAD model?

I know it goes with the heritage edition, but I don't like the white wheels.
this is a 3d model/render but not based off of cad

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement