MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Something I learned recently about the factory snorkel on TRD Pro Toyotas is that it's not meant for water fording, it's meant for dust protection and desert running. I can actually get on board with this snorkel under the pretense of protection from dust because my Jeep collects so much dust and dirt in the air filter from local back roads and off roading that I end up replacing my air filter every few thousand miles/kms. I'm expecting my factory Bronco filter will get dirty just as quick. If this snorkel can eliminate a lot of this dust and dirt then I will seriously consider it but for water fording... I don't plan on getting deep enough in the water to even get water in the cabin, especially not the air intake.
And this is the reason we see snorkels on all the Baja/Trophy trucks...............no wait, we never see snorkels on those vehicles. :unsure:

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This takes me back to the days when we all were waiting with baited breath to get an image of any Bronco, even in camo. Those were the salad days.
Long live the Stig!!!

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the fenders and wheels but could never bring myself to drive around town with a snorkel on my Bronco. It’s the ultimate poser look. Might as well throw on a RTT, high lift jack, and a bunch of rotopax/traction boards. No hate for the 1% that actually use this stuff, just the daily drivers trying to look hardcore.
Right!
It blows me away how much money people will spend for street cred trying to impress people they don't even know.

Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The more I look at the styling changes on this Bronco, the more I dislike it. Prefer the round fender opening/flares. Starting to hate the wheels, the more I see them.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And this is the reason we see snorkels on all the Baja/Trophy trucks...............no wait, we never see snorkels on those vehicles. :unsure:
Umm yeah but that's a race vehicle. Don't a lot of race vehicles also take off their air filters? I'm not about to remove my air filter because race trucks do it.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
More Everglades for those who care.

Ford Bronco Everglades Bronco Spotted Rolling Through Texas 1642629526403

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
6gtexanbronco

6gtexanbronco

Raptor
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Raptor, '74 Wagoneer, '20 Navi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone have any idea how this would work with an existing order? Meaning you have an existing reservation in place that is a converted order for MY22 - can that we swapped over to Everglades? Or would an entirely new order need to be placed….and if so, will it follow the same logic (sparring any jokes here) as say the FE launch…then sold out in minutes. Just curious to thoughts out there. Maybe someone heard something by now from your cousins sisters teacher who knows a neighbor who works at a dealer….
Supposed to come out in the summer. If you don’t have a VIN by then, you might be able to change your order.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t wait to see what it looks like.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I've seen, there is no unique fender. The flare clips into the same wheel well opening as the current Bronco's fender.
I think this square fender will not clip into existing rounded configurations. Look at how the fender is stamped above the flare. You’re not going to clip a squared flare to that round stamping.

9D60BF63-18F0-434C-B483-939527A0E0CF.png

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think this square fender will not clip into existing rounded configurations. Look at how the fender is stamped above the flare. You’re not going to clip a squared flare to that round stamping.

Ford Bronco Everglades Bronco Spotted Rolling Through Texas 9D60BF63-18F0-434C-B483-939527A0E0CF
I will stand by what I saw. The squared flare was attached to a round wheel-well fender opening. That fender/flare combination was photographed in January of 2021 (yes, last year before MY'21 order banks opened).

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me, it is clearly squared-off fenders matching the squared-off fender flares. I do not see any circular flares in any of the everglades pictures. Similar to the square Raptor fenders.
Sponsored