First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked her up today. Figure we could use some "non-tricked out" photos of Broncos.

I originally had a bronco on order. When I learned it would be months/years until I'd get it, I cancelled my res.
I was in need of a car. Luckily found this dealer ordered Bronco.
Luckily this was pretty much the exact vehicle I was looking to order (The only difference is that I would have got the tow hitch- which I now have shipped and will install).

The Iconic Silver is WAY prettier in person. It reflects skylight and takes on a slight blue tint.
This is the 4D, 2.3L with Mid package (remote start, heated seats, power outlets, ford co-pilot 360,etc ), cloth seats, carpet floors, Aux lights, locking rear Diff, HD mod bumper with steel bash plate, tube step, signature led lighting, and Nav.
My every day driver.

Soft top comes off with just two brackets in the front. Way easier than anticipated.
Realized that the back windows with get "wavy" as the rear is opened. The rear soft top tends to "crunch" the windows and make em wavy so I'm avoiding lifting the rear top off for now.
Tow hitch from curt (bought at Napa) has shipped. Got the WeatherT mats coming.
Planning to Woolwax and fluidfill the undercarriage.
First Aux switch hookup will be my fire department lights.
Thinking about some Sasquach rims (to match the silver), and either sasquach fenders or the "disappearing" fenders, or maybe both. Can't decide yet.
Will probably add the old school bronco text and maybe some of those stripes... not sure. Haven't seen any good Iconic Silver builds yet.
In fact, for being so "Iconic"- I haven't seen any. I'll post better pics as it goes...

Ford Bronco 2022 Iconic Silver Big Bend 4 Door- MV style bronco

Ford Bronco 2022 Iconic Silver Big Bend 4 Door- MV style bronco2

Ford Bronco 2022 Iconic Silver Big Bend 4 Door- MV style sid
Sponsored

Last edited:

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats! Great looking Bronco! Love seeing the Bronco in the ferry line! Have you seen any Other Broncos on the island yet? Have you given any thought to where your OSV sticker will go?

OP
OP
MVBB

MVBB

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There's a Red and a Black one running around. Not sure the models. OSV sticker placement is still undecided. Any thoughts? I'm also still trying to find a good rod holder.

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My only thought on the OSV sticker is on the tailgate itself below the ford emblem, even though I hate the idea of putting it on the paint, just no where good to put it on the bumper drivers side. I'm planning to pick my sticker up first week of April...so I will know soon enough!

I am also interested in rod holders, I've only seen a couple and I think one was on a prototype vehicle. I have some old PVC rod holders from a '94 Bronco that I may give a try.

OP
OP
MVBB

MVBB

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model