mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you talking about the Trail Sites? A number of people who have done a ride along have commented that the trail sites are very useful for navigating the Bronco. That being said the Bronco was designed to be customizable by the owner and make it your own.
Can someone please explain the real purpose of trail sites accessory ?
Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@mtap Thanks for the great photos! The colour of the grille and wheels in B&P is a little offputting so it's really nice to see a real photo of them in daylight. It's also nice to see that the MIC top matches the fender flares, mirrors, door handles, and trail sights much better than previously thought.

Can someone please explain the real purpose of trail sites accessory ?
The trail sights are not an accessory, they are a standard piece of every Bronco. They are meant to assist you picture where your truck's path is going when you're driving and they are also tie-downs for the front of a conoe (or similar) fastened to a roof rack.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@mtap Thanks for the great photos! The colour of the grille and wheels in B&P is a little offputting so it's really nice to see a real photo of them in daylight. It's also nice to see that the MIC top matches the fender flares, mirrors, door handles, and trail sights much better than previously thought.

The trail sights are not an accessory, they are a standard piece of every Bronco. They are meant to assist you picture where your truck's path is going when you're driving and they are also tie-downs for the front of a conoe (or similar) fastened to a roof rack.
Thanks. I get tie down for canoe fastened to roof rack. Although not sure sure how it assists in seeing trucks path? Are there uses I am missing?

Sponsored

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Screenshot_20210213-200430_Samsung Internet.jpg
We may have an answer re the BB tire mystery...look what just showed up on Tire Rack!
How did you trip across that ?? And do we know for sure this is what BB will use ?

Last edited:

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How did you trip across that ?? And do we know for sure this is what BB will use ?
Go to Tirerack.com when you type in your vehicle information it shows you OE tires! So if you pick bronco Big Bend trim non SAS it show you the Dueller!

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been checking Tire Rack on occasion since we all have wondered about the BB tires listed on the Ford materials. This is the first time I've seen the listed ones on Tire Rack for the BB. Not sure if that confirms anything 💯, but seems like a sign!

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Go to Tirerack.com when you type in your vehicle information it shows you OE tires! So if you pick bronco Big Bend trim non SAS it show you the Dueller!
Definitely the first time I've actually seen them listed at the BB size! I'm still strongly considering swapping them and the BB wheels for the BD wheel/tire combo when I get my BB.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Definitely the first time I've actually seen them listed at the BB size! I'm still strongly considering swapping them and the BB wheels for the BD wheel/tire combo when I get my BB.
That be awesome! I think they look cool on a BB! I love the steelies and grabbers!

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BB doesn’t have Steelies

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cape Coral...2 hours south of you. When the FL members get their Broncos we can all meet up...see you all in 2023 😂
I live in Bonita Springs. Built my first house in Cape Coral many moons ago. I would have freaked if I saw that on the road :oops:
Sponsored