Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also..a little disappointed at the guy, hopefully he doesn’t work in the PR dept...if i was him I’d be like “check this out” ...although i get it, he might be on vacation...
Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was a tongue in cheek comment.

How do you know - OP - please confirm your height - also you flip flop size (that was tongue in cheek)

I am also interested in your statement that it seems bigger than a JK - bigger than s 4 door JK ? That would be really cool, but the first time I heard this.

Sponsored

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
What are your thoughts on iconic silver? It went from high on my list to near the bottom. It seems hard to capture well in photos.
I currently have an iconic silver bronco sport in my driveway (as a loaner from dealer) and my wife and I agree it looks cheap, especially next to all the black plastic.

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do you know - OP - please confirm your height - also you flip flop size (that was tongue in cheek)

I am also interested in your statement that it seems bigger than a JK - bigger than s 4 door JK ? That would be really cool, but the first time I heard this.
Yes compared to a 4dr JK...Sorry didn’t give enough details...”bigger” meaning longer and taller (stock). Width, couldn’t tell.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys have probably seen more than me, but this is a first for me and I was like a kid on Christmas Day! Sorry wasn’t able to get more pics...the guy wasn’t too nice and only wanted me to take pics from the front. He said he works for ford and they gave him the Bronco to test drive.

I’m 5’7 so if you wanna use me as reference in height and dimensions of the vehicle 😂😂

Updated With Thoughts:

1) I have a Silver Sky Tundra and the Iconic Silver looks a lot darker (maybe you can even say dull) than pictures.
2) Front end sits a little lower than i thought...might need a level kit on mine
3) overall vehicle size is definitely a lot bigger than what i was expecting. I owned a Jeep JK and the Bronco definitely looks a lot bigger from the exterior.

Ford Bronco My First Sighting - Iconic Silver Bronco Big Bend 4-Door MIC Top 3E85760B-30E4-4EC8-A3A7-6AE9573AFEED_1_105_c

Ford Bronco My First Sighting - Iconic Silver Bronco Big Bend 4-Door MIC Top 3E85760B-30E4-4EC8-A3A7-6AE9573AFEED_1_105_c

Man that is a the cat who ate the canary smile! :~)
Great Picture!

Fergie72

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco, 2013 Explorer, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those tires just do not do it for me, gotta be bigger and badder and better!

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The color looks great to me, I like the darker/bluer silvers. I've seen this on a few 2021 Explorers in person and really like it a lot.

It looks pretty level to me though, not sure if a level kit is necessary IMHO (to my eyes anyway).

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Florida...we usually are the last ones to see cool stuff. He might be on vacation, he was going in a bait shop 😂
HERE IN FLORIDA ???? WHERE ??? Ya, we last to see as there's no rocks to crawl. GREAT PICS ! Thanks, Very exciting as I ordered Big Bend as well but A-51 .

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also..a little disappointed at the guy, hopefully he doesn’t work in the PR dept...if i was him I’d be like “check this out” ...although i get it, he might be on vacation...
Having driven prototypes and preproduction vehicles, he was probably just annoyed. You were probably the 20th guy to ask him about it that day, after having driven around and had people try to flag him down / or almost run him off the road from staring.

Or he was just having a bad day.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You guys have probably seen more than me, but this is a first for me and I was like a kid on Christmas Day! Sorry wasn’t able to get more pics...the guy wasn’t too nice and only wanted me to take pics from the front. He said he works for ford and they gave him the Bronco to test drive.

I’m 5’7 so if you wanna use me as reference in height and dimensions of the vehicle 😂😂

Updated With Thoughts:

1) I have a Silver Sky Tundra and the Iconic Silver looks a lot darker (maybe you can even say dull) than pictures.
2) Front end sits a little lower than i thought...might need a level kit on mine
3) overall vehicle size is definitely a lot bigger than what i was expecting. I owned a Jeep JK and the Bronco definitely looks a lot bigger from the exterior.

He advised you only to take pictures of the front while in a public place and on property that wasn't his. I would surmise he was somewhere he wasn't suppose to be with that Bronco. Ford let him drive it. Or did they? LOL
Sponsored