First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Super Duty 7.3, ZF6, 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
You'll just need to confirm with your dealer they resubmitted the order as a 2022.

I have 0 solid information on that. So please don't use me as a reference.

The best way to start the process would be to email [email protected] with your build and price. That would help us a lot!

Well, we don't know annual allocation this time around so it's really a month to month thing.
Zach how/when can we send you our build and price? When will 2022 B&P be available?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This might be the only bullet point I disagree with. I've seen Ford go both ways on this even this year. If there is a compatibility error then yes whatever that seems to be would need to be addressed. For example when we had dual tops at the beginning this year and later that option was removed it put those orders into a compatibility hold until it was changed to a buildable unit. However I had explorers and super duties automatically get pushed to 2022s so the jury is out on that one. I still plan on contacting every single person with an unscheduled order to notify them of any new options or necessary changes to be made.

Also anyone know what happened this week at MAP? My personal Bronco was 102nd in line for 9/9 production and nothing has updated.. I heard a nasty rumor that they stopped production on the 8th mid way through the cycle waiting on modules, so anyone with more info would be appreciated. I have a Moab vacation coming up in October and it was set to be perfect timing so fingers crossed, but now I'm scared if it doesn't leave by this week I'll be devastated.
I could be wrong, but that's my understanding. I don't have any production information.
@Zach@Granger : Do you know if Ford is going to try to provide a build estimate month/quarter for MY22 orders like they originally planned from MY21 orders? One would/could hope that after 6 months of production they might be able to provide at least an initial quarter for your build (and narrow it down as that quarter approaches). I'm assuming the answer is no, but had to ask.
I don't believe so.
When will build and price be up?
That's a great question. I don't know.
Thanks Zach, question though, if I was a 99 for a white mod top during '21 what do I need to do with you as a 99 thru '22? Do I still get price protection thru '23? Thanks again in advance!
Yes, that is correct.
@Zach@Granger
what do you consider to be a "super early reservation" that should hold out for a hard top? not sure of my number, but I am pretty sure it was 7/15 (3rd day of reservations) it may have been 7/14. I've changed my order to a softie, and have a build date, but not confident that happens..
I think 7/14 or so would put you early. 7/15 probably too. It'll depend on how quickly you want it. What's most important to you? Does a month or two matter?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach how/when can we send you our build and price? When will 2022 B&P be available?
Hopefully close to order bank opening.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think 7/14 or so would put you early. 7/15 probably too. It'll depend on how quickly you want it. What's most important to you? Does a month or two matter?
fair point, but now having a build date, not much I can do, correct?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
“For those of you who were born before millenials, you are more than familiar with how to navigate these screens. I am not. :)

ZACH ..tell me you know how to drive a manual :ROFLMAO:
Yes! My parents raised me right. I thought I was the coolest kid in town as a 16 year old with a 1999 base V6 5-speed Mustang!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

JRS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think this has been asked... I have a 7/15/2020 reservation but elected to push my order to 2022. Let's say there is someone else with a 8/10/2020 reservation. They ordered already but their rig won't be built so they have to reorder. Will I in theory be ahead of them since my reservation is earlier and we're both technically ordering a 2022 now?

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I did just what was asked above: order a 2021 without a reservation when the "order banks were closed". I'm curious how my non-res order compares to the reservation process once it opens again in the coming months.

1631571865858.png
No, the order banks were closed 9/3. You ordered 9/1.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will do! Thanks @Zach@Granger! I'm just glad they didn't axe Cactus Gray cause my second favorite was Anitmatter Blue so thankfully we don't have to change a thing to our order!

Sponsored

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
search for ford fleet information on the net. https://www.donlen.com/manufacturer...-trucks-build-out-final-order-start-up-dates/

that site says order banks were supposed to open today. They start scheduling oct 14th, and job #1 is Dec 13. Means the order guide should be coming out any day now.
Dealer usually gets the order guide the day before they appear online. Check here for order guides: https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/category/42-bronco/
Still showing 2021 right now. I suspect the 2022 guide will be there tomorrow

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All good info. Unfortunately still going to be waiting a bit for my modular white top. Main car that would pull me away from the Bronco was the ‘22 WRX but Subaru completely botched that.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for this information. No unwelcome surprises and some clarification on price protection.

Now those of us who didn't order from Granger just have to wait to see if our dealers try to screw us.
Sponsored