Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was expecting Ford to announce the Warthog early enough to give reservation holders a choice, but that is not looking likely. After hearing the release date of the Wrangler V8 I figured Ford may just wait and see what was good or bad about the wrangler to ensure the Warthog is better in every way. Since deciding to wait for the Warthog, all non-Warthog news and pics are underwhelming. I am eager to hear more substantial news on the Warthog.
Ford is having enough problems already without adding another model to the mix. Adding the Warthog now could mess things up so bad, there might not be any 21's before the dust settles.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a pick up. Not wanting to buy another one...

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the top and doors came off an had a manual transmission, yes I would consider it

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No interest in a Ranger. I have an F150 - I'm good.

Going further, I'm not the target audience of the "X-treme" versions of any product. Raptor, Wildtraxx, Warthog, whatever Poochie-Mobile stickers with lightening bolts and explosions etc - I don't wear it, drink it, eat it or drive it.

No offense to those who dig it, but it reminds me of this:

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why is it that we don't get the Rangers the rest of the world gets? Check out This article on the 2022 Ranger that we won't get. 3.0L V-6 turbo diesel? 6 speed manual? 12" touchscreen? We won't get it here. :confused:

Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want a Bronco...

No interest in Ranger, 4runner, Tacoma, Wrangler, Gladiator, or any other tin can not named Bronco.
This is very accurate for me too! Even as I look at years before I get my Granger Bronco & the possibity for other options to get sooner I still am choosing the Bronco.

Specifically for me it's the features. For all the models listed above they do not offer all of the options the Bronco has at the comparably low price of a Bronco.

If I could, let's say, get a jeep gladiator sport with a SAS type package I might be swayed, but thats never going to be a possibility because it's jeep were talking about.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not looking at another Ford product until they can get Bronco reservations filled in a timely manner.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the old outgoing design. This ”Raptor” is just an appearance package for the Australian market. The new generation Ranger that Ford announced a week or so ago will look more squared off in the front with square headlights and less like a Fusion pickup. I’m curious to see what they’d do with a proper Raptor version of that. https://images.app.goo.gl/GjABiUmtsbUJReWj6
Sponsored