First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4dr soft top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife and I love the features of the soft top. Especially the ease of open air at anytime anywhere! Rain not so much a problem either( except the lack of a gutter system… especially front doors).

Buuuuut…. The amount of snow and wind that gets inside is unacceptable. I expect noise with a soft top. But not feeling wind come across the inside of vehicle and actually being able to see daylight through the sides of the roof where it meets the roll bars/ side windows while driving. The pics are from sitting outside for only 4 hours while snowing. Luckily we had only received about 3 “real” snow falls this past winter and two of the days it was garaged during those snow days.
so one time in the snow = one time with snow on seats, roll bars, sun visors, cargo area, floor, underside of roof etc.
So is the ‘23 top better???….I hope so!!! Because the ‘22 top design is poor compared to a Jeep JL / JT.
I believe that Ford’s TSB to fix the problem is a band aid at best . Read the process for yourself and you will cringe. The retrofit process sounds similar to a unsupervised high school shop project. No disrespect…. I was an unsupervised shop kid.
Sorry for the long rant.
Has anyone had an early ‘23 soft top in the snow or are we forced to go with Bestop… are they any better in the snow????
Thanks Everyone!

IMG_1381.jpeg

IMG_1379.jpeg

IMG_1382.jpeg

IMG_1377.jpeg

IMG_1375.jpeg

IMG_1372.jpeg

IMG_1371.jpeg

IMG_3518.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments