First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For everyone talking about signature or standard headlight options, you’ve been able to select Standard on the 22 B&P for a while now (when Signature is standard). There is a credit towards the total price (can’t remember how much though).

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve been 99-ing my 2D order for the MOD top. Still doesn’t exist…vaporware.

And just to make sure I’m screwed, Ford makes me order now or lose my price protection from a first week reservation.

Absurd!

Crazy! Why the hell did we wait for something they said we would have in MY23.

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For everyone talking about signature or standard headlight options, you’ve been able to select Standard on the 22 B&P for a while now (when Signature is standard). There is a credit towards the total price (can’t remember how much though).
“required option when feature is not available,” is new, for headlights on a badlands.

Sponsored

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The entire purpose of extending price protection through 2023 was BECAUSE of the mod top unavailability in 2022. Reread the ‘23 price protection email.

Now Ford just wants to pretend that it never happened? I am totally stunned that Ford doesn’t think they owe us at least an explanation.

I refuse to believe any blue chip company can be this obtuse to their customer base.
Ford still thinks the dealers are the customer base. For now they are, but: adapt or die.

Admittedly, they aren't giving the dealers great info either. Who knows who they care about because the stock market isn't enamored with them either.

At least they aren't promising something they can't possibly deliver, even though it is crappy news. I 99'ed for that mod top for quite a while, finally accepted the MIC as my current car wasn't going to make it a few more years.

Last edited:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here we go again, back to the cupholders. Really? My '74 has none, you hold your beer between your legs and go.
Now are you going to list the 200 other features your '74 didn't have, that you could live without? 😜

I've been waiting on the black modular hardtop, which it seems isn't going to happen in MY23 as had been promised. That and the elimination of cyber orange might be the last straw for me; I'm seriously considering buying a mid-size pickup instead, and it most likely won't be a ranger.
The new Canyon AT4X looks pretty damn sweet...

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone ever add things back once they're taken away?
I'm tempted to add my trailer hitch back just to see how long it actually takes for them to fill my original order. It's actually laughable at this point.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
“required option when feature is not available,” is new, for headlights on a badlands.
Except that’s not what I was referencing. I get that that is new information, but the option to “downgrade” has been available for a while.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was checking that out too, they seem to have done a really great job with that. Of course you never know until it's in the wild.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No word on price increases yet I’m assuming? Or Price Protection programs or anything?

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now are you going to list the 200 other features your '74 didn't have, that you could live without? 😜

Yea, the Chevy 2023 Colorado Trail Boss or ZR2 re design does not look too bad either

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still in disbelief.

So Ford gave 200k in Pass points if you opted not to wait for the mod top and settled for either a wavy soft top or a riddled with issues MIC top.

If you choose to wait for the top until 2023, you receive no pass points, no mod top, ending price protection and much higher interest rates? Then you also get radio silence on Ford’s decision making process.

If this was where Ford was going to land…why not inform customers ASAP? Instead they literally don’t address where they are at with their factory build out or the mod top product. Literally nothing outside of offering the new top on a Big Bend specialized trim that doesn’t have price protection and subject to ‘late availability’.

Thank you for playing!!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

F8F48725-DD8E-4979-857E-3E758E43FE6A.jpeg
Sponsored