First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just went to a local truck weigh station with my Bronco Badlands 2 door Sasquatch with our Rockwood 640 Limited pop up camper attached. The weigh station couldn't really decipher the trailer from the Bronco but total weight for both was 7,100 Lbs...my Rockwood 640 Limited pop up spec sheet says it weighs 1,514 lbs empty...I do have a Black Stone grill, solar panel, chairs, pots and pans plus misc stuff...maybe for a weight of 1.600 lbs. So technically my Bronco weighs 5,500lbs...is this right? The internet says anywhere from 4,700 lbs to 6,100 lbs...any thoughts are Greatly appreciated!!!
Sponsored

BLTom

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have weighed my '21 2 door Bl non sass with me and a full tank of gas but no gear #5480 lbs, I weigh 210 if that matters

OP
OP
Onestepmore

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have weighed my '21 2 door Bl non sass with me and a full tank of gas but no gear #5480 lbs, I weigh 210 if that matters
That helps a lot!!! I'm going to take mine up today without the trailer and see what it weighs...Thanks for the post...

BLTom

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That helps a lot!!! I'm going to take mine up today without the trailer and see what it weighs...Thanks for the post...
I probably should have mentioned, I have after market, sliders, skid plates, suspension and 35 in. tires

Sponsored
OP
OP
Onestepmore

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I probably should have mentioned, I have after market, sliders, skid plates, suspension and 35 in. tires
I just got back from the scale...without me in it and a full tank of gas it was 5020lbs...you must have a lot more stuff on yours...even without you in it yours is 5270lbs...mine has the steel bumper, tow package, sasquatch rock sliders, Badlands skid plates and even with that your is 250lbs heavier...that's a lot!!!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ask this guy:
Ford Bronco 2023 BRONCO BADLANDS SASQUATCH WEIGHT 1711378408071-r7

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got back from the scale...without me in it and a full tank of gas it was 5020lbs...you must have a lot more stuff on yours...even without you in it yours is 5270lbs...mine has the steel bumper, tow package, sasquatch rock sliders, Badlands skid plates and even with that your is 250lbs heavier...that's a lot!!!
I weighed my 2dr BL Sas w/High package and a full tank of gas, nothing in it, and the only real change being the 74W steering rack. It came in at 4900lbs.
Sponsored