Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage Limited 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What ? you do not like the color or you just don't like Broncos?
Seeing how it is a "Heritage".... The color.... which I am assuming is your issue here, is meant to pay homage to the very first ones to roll off the line in 1966. I would guess you knew that so I would have to assume than that you find the originals in that color also appear "Hideous".

Fortunately those of us that do like these do not have to worry about you competing for the few "limited" ones available.

I like mine.
PXL_20230903_145220855.jpg
Why do the colors look so different from one pic to the next. file:///
What ? you do not like the color or you just don't like Broncos?
Seeing how it is a "Heritage".... The color.... which I am assuming is your issue here, is meant to pay homage to the very first ones to roll off the line in 1966. I would guess you knew that so I would have to assume than that you find the originals in that color also appear "Hideous".

Fortunately those of us that do like these do not have to worry about you competing for the few "limited" ones available.

I like mine.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Limited Edition Walk-Around PXL_20230903_145220855
why does the color look so drastically different from one pic to the next? Which is real?

IMG_0012.jpeg
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Why do the colors look so different from one pic to the next. file:///

why does the color look so drastically different from one pic to the next? Which is real?

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Limited Edition Walk-Around IMG_0012
Lighting.... Sensor used to capture the pic.... camera lense, software used to interpret and save the file.... they are the same color

Two cameras used to canpture the exact same picture at the exact same time will look ever so slightly different. beyond that these are pictures taken at different times of the day in different locations..... You will see the same results with any color.