Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great video Tim! Only thing I think you missed was the removable rear windows and also the Limited's don't get a serialized badge but both Heritage's are unique.

Jealous of the bigger screen in the Limited and for you '24 standard Heritage order holders.
I didn't see anything on the order guide about the rear quarter windows being removable. You are right, I didn't see a serialized badge (shame).
Sponsored

CGWBase

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, mine is wrapped....not a good idea. We are going to try to diy paint it very soon.
a number of members have painted their tops and they seem t/b holding up well - mine was painted about a year ago (along w/ the grill) and no issues to date ... good luck w/ yours!
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Limited Edition Walk-Around Bronco1122

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, mine is wrapped....not a good idea. We are going to try to diy paint it very soon.
What don't you like about the wrap, fit & finish? I am still undecided as to whether or not I paint or wrap? I'm going to visit a wrap guy Friday to see if he can even wrap it without a lot of prep work.

Thanks!

nametaken

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2dr, 22 Model 3, 23 Frontier, Vanderhall
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What don't you like about the wrap, fit & finish? I am still undecided as to whether or not I paint or wrap? I'm going to visit a wrap guy Friday to see if he can even wrap it without a lot of prep work.

Thanks!
It's not adhering correctly, it has a few spots on the top that are bubbling up, but it's high so you can't see them at least. It looks great from 5 feet away though

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks!
A good wrap guy can do it, and do it right. They said they got a workout with the roller. 😁

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A good wrap guy can do it, and do it right. They said they got a workout with the roller. 😁
So your white top is also a wrap? The guy I'm going to see tomorrow does some really high-end cars so he must know what he's doing?

Who did your pinstripe, was it the same guy?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So your white top is also a wrap? The guy I'm going to see tomorrow does some really high-end cars so he must know what he's doing?

Who did your pinstripe, was it the same guy?
Yeah, I started with the PPF while I was deciding on which direction to go with the top. I ultimately decided on a wrap because if there was going to be an issue with the top, I didn't want to void the warranty with paint or LineX. I had them do the striping at the same time as the top. I gave them a photo of what I wanted and they custom cut it. The stripes were less than buying from Ford parts.

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500, 2008 F150, 1977 Cadillac Eldorado,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So on the sticker is the top listed as a “ Modular” top. Also is there a “ gunner” removable panel " as was originally put forth three years ago? Thanks.
The gunner hatch is only on the two door. Also unique to the two-door is the exterior color showing through the interior door panel.

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500, 2008 F150, 1977 Cadillac Eldorado,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What ? you do not like the color or you just don't like Broncos?
Seeing how it is a "Heritage".... The color.... which I am assuming is your issue here, is meant to pay homage to the very first ones to roll off the line in 1966. I would guess you knew that so I would have to assume than that you find the originals in that color also appear "Hideous".

Fortunately those of us that do like these do not have to worry about you competing for the few "limited" ones available.

I like mine.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Limited Edition Walk-Around Bronco1122
Love the look of your Bronco. I am curious about the wind noise from the KCs at highway speeds. Any issues? Thye look great and definitely capture the old school vibe.

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Love the look of your Bronco. I am curious about the wind noise from the KCs at highway speeds. Any issues? Thye look great and definitely capture the old school vibe.
Thank you. I can hear them a little bit but not really that loud. Have noticed that I have a LOT of sound deadening.... Do not know how the MIC and the Mod roofs are structurally different which could play a part but there is additional liner on the inside of the roof. The firewall has liner on the outside AND the inside. But no real whistling that I have heard with some bars.

The bright yellow on the KCs were a bit too bright and distracting for me so I covered the letters with a matte black cut "KC"... I cut them to match the letters so you can still see the "KC" but much more muted. (I have a sign shop and cut vinyl all day long).

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. I can hear them a little bit but not really that loud. Have noticed that I have a LOT of sound deadening.... Do not know how the MIC and the Mod roofs are structurally different which could play a part but there is additional liner on the inside of the roof. The firewall has liner on the outside AND the inside. But no real whistling that I have heard with some bars.

The bright yellow on the KCs were a bit too bright and distracting for me so I covered the letters with a matte black cut "KC"... I cut them to match the letters so you can still see the "KC" but much more muted. (I have a sign shop and cut vinyl all day long).
The sound-deadening headliner was available as an option at first, then quickly became a no-cost option, and now might be standard. Or maybe you still have to check that box, even though it's free. Either it's the High or Lux package (before they merged the two) that got additional sound deadening at the firewall, under hood and somewhere in the floor area. With my Bronco, that leaves wind noise from the top as being the only sound really heard. It's not an issue until freeway speeds. Hopefully the Heritage top improves on the standard MIC. Let us now how the noise is at 60, 70mph, and beyond.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The sound-deadening headliner was available as an option at first, then quickly became a no-cost option, and now might be standard. Or maybe you still have to check that box, even though it's free. Either it's the High or Lux package (before they merged the two) that got additional sound deadening at the firewall, under hood and somewhere in the floor area. With my Bronco, that leaves wind noise from the top as being the only sound really heard. It's not an issue until freeway speeds. Hopefully the Heritage top improves on the standard MIC. Let us now how the noise is at 60, 70mph, and beyond.
Well freeway here is 65/80... and no not bad. But that is a relative term/observation. What is not bad to me might be terrible to someone else. It is no where close to being as quite as my wife's Mercedes coupe but actually much quieter than my GMC Canyon V8 on 35s.... At 65 or at 80....

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, the freeway here is 65/80... and no, not bad. But that is a relative term/observation. What is not bad to me might be terrible to someone else. It is nowhere close to being as quiet as my wife's Mercedes coupe but actually much quieter than my GMC Canyon V8 on 35s.... At 65 or at 80....
Interesting. The Bronco is the loudest vehicle at freeway speeds that I can recall owning. It's not terrible, but it's definitely noticeable wind noise that increases from 60mph. Front-seat people have to speak up for back-seat people.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Interesting. The Bronco is the loudest vehicle at freeway speeds that I can recall owning. It's not terrible, but it's definitely noticeable wind noise that increases from 60mph. Front-seat people have to speak up for back-seat people.
Yes but my Canyon is on a 6 inch lift has mud terrains high flow cats with a low restriction flow master behind a 5.3 V8... It is way louder than my Bronco.... But I am still running the Goodyears on the Bronco.
Sponsored