Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

All the Standard Equipment

Great video Tim! Only thing I think you missed was the removable rear windows and also the Limited's don't get a serialized badge but both Heritage's are unique.

Jealous of the bigger screen in the Limited and for you '24 standard Heritage order holders.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So on the sticker is the top listed as a “ Modular” top. Also is there a “ gunner” removable panel " as was originally put forth three years ago? Thanks.
Gunners hatch is on the 2 door only. Here's the shot from my window sticker:

Screenshot_20230904-104409.png

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

God this is hideous
What ? you do not like the color or you just don't like Broncos?
Seeing how it is a "Heritage".... The color.... which I am assuming is your issue here, is meant to pay homage to the very first ones to roll off the line in 1966. I would guess you knew that so I would have to assume than that you find the originals in that color also appear "Hideous".

Fortunately those of us that do like these do not have to worry about you competing for the few "limited" ones available.

I like mine.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Limited Edition Walk-Around PXL_20230903_145220855

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The Mod top should have been standard, the removable windows sounds excellent and it sure seems like that was the original plan. Why do OEMs divide their resources like that instead of just making one good part and being done with it? Penny wise, dollar foolish
The mod top was an $1895 option back at the beginning of '21 before they dropped it, who knows what they'd charge now, probably $2500-3000. So Ford would be bumping the sticker up to compensate the cost and we already have enough price creep as it is.

maybeoneday

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What ? you do not like the color or you just don't like Broncos?
Seeing how it is a "Heritage".... The color.... which I am assuming is your issue here, is meant to pay homage to the very first ones to roll off the line in 1966. I would guess you knew that so I would have to assume than that you find the originals in that color also appear "Hideous".

Fortunately those of us that do like these do not have to worry about you competing for the few "limited" ones available.

I like mine.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Limited Edition Walk-Around PXL_20230903_145220855
To be fair the two door saves the look compared to the limousine. I'm mostly opposed to fords color choices for the fenders, roof and grill making it look too toy car-ish. There are some custom examples on here that really do justice to the heritage look

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

To be fair the two door saves the look compared to the limousine. I'm mostly opposed to fords color choices for the fenders, roof and grill making it look too toy car-ish. There are some custom examples on here that really do justice to the heritage look
I am in agreement there... There are some people on here that have done a much better job in recreating a "Heritage" than what Ford did.... There are some really really impressive builds.

This just happens to be my starting spot. I would have picked a different color if this one had not been the Heritage.... Besides, not many color options with this one, and, the color is actually growing on me.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
God this is hideous
All the black plastic / trim pieces -- both exterior and interior -- ruin this design. You've got all this great retro stuff, and then modern-day black plastic just kills it.

If you did white bumpers, white fender flares, and body-colored grille on this, it would actually look pretty sweet.

And, for the love of all things beautiful, can someone please paint the B-Pillar white (or cap it with white plastic) if they're going to use a white top?

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco said:

" Great video Tim! Only thing I think you missed was the removable rear windows and also the Limited's don't get a serialized badge but both Heritage's are unique. "

Sponsored

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The mod top was an $1895 option back at the beginning of '21 before they dropped it, who knows what they'd charge now, probably $2500-3000. So Ford would be bumping the sticker up to compensate the cost and we already have enough price creep as it is.
The point is they put time, money, and resources into TWO hardtops instead of just making one good one. I'd bet $5 the Heritage gets the fancier top because they finally figured out how to build it without the beancounters, or the margin hit some magical percentage point for the more premium trim. I know Covid/supply chain stuff had to be part of it, but both hardtops would have been developed by that point since that happened at the start of production, which means the time and money had already been split.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The point is they put time, money, and resources into TWO hardtops instead of just making one good one. I'd bet $5 the Heritage gets the fancier top because they finally figured out how to build it without the beancounters, or the margin hit some magical percentage point for the more premium trim. I know Covid/supply chain stuff had to be part of it, but both hardtops would have been developed by that point since that happened at the start of production, which means the time and money had already been split.
That could be said for everything though, there's how many variations of wheels/grilles/fender flares/shocks/trims/colors/seats/tires/etc. Everything is a premium upsell and is factored in during development costs based on anticipated take rates. Basically if they didn't think someone would pay more for it, they wouldn't offer it!

Bigeye27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wait a second? so the Heritage Edition is just a light blue Badlands SAS with the plastic bumper and a fuglier interior for 10K more than a regular old Badlands SAS? The benefit being it's nearly impossible to get?

Way to lean in on the heritage stuff Ford.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got to see one up close, The smooth MOD top is nice and I actually like the interior, the rest is no go for the $. I would rather have red/white combo.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

wait a second? so the Heritage Edition is just a light blue Badlands SAS with the plastic bumper and a fuglier interior for 10K more than a regular old Badlands SAS? The benefit being it's nearly impossible to get?

Way to lean in on the heritage stuff Ford.
Well, steel bumper and HE-L only brown leather plaid interior, white mod top and all the packages. Is that not heritage enough for you? How about it's got the metal Bronco script thrown in!
Sponsored