Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Congrats - my wife lovers hers as well but not enough for handstands!

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What an amazing truck! My wife turned in her 15 year old minivan for her new beach cruiser and it is an absolute blast to drive! More smiles per gallon than I could have ever imagined 😁

Ford Bronco 2024 Robin's Egg Blue Heritage delivered Bronco1

Awesome. Congratulations.
We've probably all done our time with minivans if we've had/have kids and/or dogs. It's a leap for joy, or handstands, to move on!!
My wife spent all weekend primping her ride - wash, polish, wax, windows/carpets/trim, etc. Bronco = FUN!! Enjoy!!

Emdefight

Heritage
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, 2024 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
This makes me so happy!!! Mine goes into production Feb 12. How long did it take for hers? Will y’all keep the cloth seats?

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheBlindSquirrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This makes me so happy!!! Mine goes into production Feb 12. How long did it take for hers? Will y’all keep the cloth seats?
It went quick. We ordered it in August, went into production Jan 21st and was delivered to the dealer 9 days later. We live on lake Michigan so it did not have to travel far for delivery. I bet you are driving your by last week of February. Its better then we imaged, a blast to drive. Every day we get a thumbs up from some one, kids and adults. The cloth seat look really good with the Robbin Blue, however we might upgrade to some Katz skins in a year or two. We saw some at the auto show in Grand Rapids last week and we can get some pretty cool seats, Dimond pattern and stitching to match our bronco for around 2k. I personally drive a 2022 BMW X5 and it is very boring to drive after driving the Bronco. Our 2024 Bronco fit and finish is excellent, there are 0 rattles and not a single squeak. I am very impressed how well this truck is built. We opted for the 2.7 and its fast, real fast in sport mode. I'm trying to bait my wife into driving my car but she's not biting. Your going to be very very happy, it was worth the Waite - Cheers!

Emdefight

Heritage
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, 2024 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It went quick. We ordered it in August, went into production Jan 21st and was delivered to the dealer 9 days later. We live on lake Michigan so it did not have to travel far for delivery. I bet you are driving your by last week of February. Its better then we imaged, a blast to drive. Every day we get a thumbs up from some one, kids and adults. The cloth seat look really good with the Robbin Blue, however we might upgrade to some Katz skins in a year or two. We saw some at the auto show in Grand Rapids last week and we can get some pretty cool seats, Dimond pattern and stitching to match our bronco for around 2k. I personally drive a 2022 BMW X5 and it is very boring to drive after driving the Bronco. Our 2024 Bronco fit and finish is excellent, there are 0 rattles and not a single squeak. I am very impressed how well this truck is built. We opted for the 2.7 and its fast, real fast in sport mode. I'm trying to bait my wife into driving my car but she's not biting. Your going to be very very happy, it was worth the Waite - Cheers!
9 days!!!! Awesome, thank you so much for the info. So excited!!!
Sponsored