First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Haven`t posted anything lately, but I was wondering if any else is experiencing any water leakage with their hard top. I discovered a couple of weeks back on drivers side rear seat roof panel. I took it to my dealer ( they told me they have a roof guy that comes in), so I took it in all looked ok until this last rain, still leaking. I must admit my driveway is on about a 30 deg incline+- a couple. It seems as if I nose up I get water, if I back in no water. Not rich don`t have a garage, not putting in street. Should not be leaking anyways.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bendbig21

Bendbig21

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have you guys never drivin a jeep before. Notoriously bad for leaks. Just a problem that comes along with having these tops. I have a jeep always leaks hard top and soft top. Just the way it is.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2DR or 4DR?

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have you pulled the top and inspected the seals? Seeing as I've not seen anyone else complain about a leak in that location, there's a good chance you'll see an obvious defect that's allowing it.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How bad is the leak?

OP
OP
Bendbig21

Bendbig21

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have you pulled the top and inspected the seals? Seeing as I've not seen anyone else complain about a leak in that location, there's a good chance you'll see an obvious defect that's allowing it.
took it to my dealer, they had for most of the day for repair. I haven`t inspected it myself. I`m just going to take it back. It`s a 4dr.

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

wow, definitely let us know the resolution. Sorry for by bad link, it was pretty early for me when I read it and I must have glossed over that part in your OP

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Haven`t posted anything lately, but I was wondering if any else is experiencing any water leakage with their hard top. I discovered a couple of weeks back on drivers side rear seat roof panel. I took it to my dealer ( they told me they have a roof guy that comes in), so I took it in all looked ok until this last rain, still leaking. I must admit my driveway is on about a 30 deg incline+- a couple. It seems as if I nose up I get water, if I back in no water. Not rich don`t have a garage, not putting in street. Should not be leaking anyways.
Hi there. Can you send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'll check into this leaking concern on my end. Thanks!
Sponsored