Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well my wait ended and the next part of my build has begun. I ordered the Fiberwerx raptor fender conversion kit for the bronco. I received this last week.

Let's get started with delivery. The parts came in a well wrapped pallet covered with a thick cardboard box. Inside where the fenders door trim and the front liners (rear liners are reused) overall pkg was in good shape and nothing was damaged in transit (this was my biggest fear).

Disassembly of the bronco is very easy just a couple bolt on each fender and they came off. Grill also has to come off but that's about it.

The good stuff know lol getting this panels installed. If you have some patience and not afraid to cut dril and sand you got this. My biggest fear was getting over the cutting and drilled but after the first panel it was a breeze. The panels have indentations close to where the Bolts go but you do have to fiddle with them holes to get them to line up. Front panels where yhe easiest to install. Make sure to tape the edge of your hood so you don't scratch anything and remove the doors it will make everything much easier. On the rear panels takes a bit more time because you have to cut out the holes for the lights and gas cap. Once cut you gave yo sand down so that this fits around the tail ligh. It's a process of fitting and sanding. Take your time you don't want to remove more than what you need. The gaskets cap and I went to war and thankfully I won. This was the most difficult as there are clips that need to lock for the gas cap to secure and I had to de a lot of fiber removal because panel was to thick.

I have finished the installation of all panels except for the front wheel wells wich I'll finish up this coming weekend. I'm looking at wheels and tires know because this fenders are wide and baymax looks like he skipped leg day lol. I'll update once I've installed the wheels and tires. I'll leave you with the photos I have. I'll be making a video and uploading to YouTube in the next few days. Left link to 2 short videos I made while working on panel fitting.

20231017_162744.jpg

20231017_163447.jpg

20231017_171653.jpg

20231017_171701.jpg

20231017_180353.jpg

20231019_182330.jpg

20231021_223043.jpg

20231022_210747.jpg

20231022_210753.jpg
Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems like will need 40’s To fill all that space? Is more work required near fuel door?

OP
OP
Martiin

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems like will need 40’s To fill all that space? Is more work required near fuel door?
I'm looking at Cooper Discovery STT Pro 37x13.5r17 and some fuel cycles 17x9 -12offset. The fuel door I got to lock but took a while to get it right.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

where's the part that attaches to the rear door?

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know why/how, but I can always tell when someone's posting from Texas by looking at the photos. Good work!

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

[/QUOTE]
Its a whole different beast with those wings disguised as fenders on it. I'm not normally one for trying to make an orange look like an apple, but it really isn't a Raptor copy it is it's own Desert Beast except for maybe the shark gills, but I really like those.

Very Cool.

I'm about to mount he DV8 fender flares to clearance a little more uptravel. A half measure compared to your project.

OP
OP
Martiin

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You don't use the back bottom portion. The fiberglass fenders wraps around. Tail light has to be put in before fender

OP
OP
Martiin

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
Martiin

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know why/how, but I can always tell when someone's posting from Texas by looking at the photos. Good work!
Thabk you its getting there. I think It's the heat and humidity radiating off the photos that gives it away lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
Martiin

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Its a whole different beast with those wings disguised as fenders on it. I'm not normally one for trying to make an orange look like an apple, but it really isn't a Raptor copy it is it's own Desert Beast except for maybe the shark gills, but I really like those.

Very Cool.

I'm about to mount he DV8 fender flares to clearance a little more uptravel. A half measure compared to your project.
[/QUOTE]
Whole different beast in deed. I'm gonna have to run stock sasquatch suspension for a bit while I figure out what I'm gonna go with.

It was never the plan to go this crazy but I got a good deal on kit and couldn't resist. The gills where a bit of a bummer since they aren't vented like the raptors but I think I found a good fiberglass shop that will do finish work on them and I might have them open them and add some grill on openings.

Those dv8 tube fender are nice I'd probably go that route if I didn't he way I did.

OP
OP
Martiin

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry mis read though you asked about back corner. I actually mounted those today. Was against the fence on using double sided tape or Bolts. I decided on double sided for know if they fall or have any issues I'll look into bolting them to door.
Sponsored