First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 06 ram 3500, 2011 fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So maybe some one can clear these I'am guessing rumors up. I have a 8/16/20 reservation and a 1/30/21 order. I called Ford customer service twice to see if it will be this year or 22 I received the same exact answer both times almost word for word " we are working as fast as we can you should receive a scheduling email in the next 2 to 3 weeks". 1st call was 7 weeks ago. I know its all a guessing game at this point but I've heard a couple rumors lately 1 if you haven't received your build date yet it will be a 22. 2 If you are getting a 22 then you will have to reorder. 3 I visited the dealer today and was told if you end up with a 22 then you cannot get the Rapid red I ordered he also told me I am a 19 so I will be getting a 21. Another question can Ford build a vehicle in year 22 and label and sell it as a 21 and if so has it already depreciated before I buy it.
Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don't already have a VIN, you are probably not getting a MY2021 and should be in line to get a MY2022. Rapid Red is not continued in next year models. After a certain date, FMC and any other manufacturer is not going to post date a vehicle so you can get the color you want. If it's Rapid Red or nothing, find one for sale now or plan in repainting your MY2022.

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone want to volunteer to inform my wife that the color she picked out will not be available when pushed to '22? Think of wearing a meat suit and confronted by a Grizzly bear...

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone want to volunteer to inform my wife that the color she picked out will not be available when pushed to '22? Think of wearing a meat suit and confronted by a Grizzly bear...
Look on the bright side. She can still have midnight gray, shiny dark gray, shiny light gray, mystery gray and Oxford pale gray.
:p:p:p:p

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look on the bright side. She can still have midnight gray, shiny dark gray, shiny light gray, mystery gray and Oxford pale gray.
:p:p:p:p
Yeah, you gonna fix my eyes when I stick a fork in em? Nothing wrong with them, just not for me...

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are new colors in 2022, a new Capable bumper . . . There are things i would do differently if my OBX were not already in Purgatory. Its not all bad.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has a bunch more to schedule, and a lot of that scheduling will be done this week.

An August reservation is "late". 60,000 people reserved in the 1st 72 hours. So if you ordered a hard top, almost certainly going to be next year. Soft top, still a decent chance.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So maybe some one can clear these I'am guessing rumors up. I have a 8/16/20 reservation and a 1/30/21 order. I called Ford customer service twice to see if it will be this year or 22 I received the same exact answer both times almost word for word " we are working as fast as we can you should receive a scheduling email in the next 2 to 3 weeks". 1st call was 7 weeks ago. I know its all a guessing game at this point but I've heard a couple rumors lately 1 if you haven't received your build date yet it will be a 22. 2 If you are getting a 22 then you will have to reorder. 3 I visited the dealer today and was told if you end up with a 22 then you cannot get the Rapid red I ordered he also told me I am a 19 so I will be getting a 21. Another question can Ford build a vehicle in year 22 and label and sell it as a 21 and if so has it already depreciated before I buy it.
I’m an Aug 2nd reservation…nothing.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are wanting a MIC and are a 8/16/20 reservation then there is about a 99.9% chance you will be getting a MY22. A soft top probably gives you about a 5% chance at a MY21.

When you will get scheduled in MY22 all depends on your dealerships allocations and the constraints on your build and those Infront of you in line at your dealer. Ford customer service can't answer that question and neither can your dealer.

Being a priority code 19 simply means your order is clean and can be built. It does not mean you will get a MY21.

There is a seemingly large scheduling day planned for Thursday and, since final MY21 orders are due that same day, I suspect we will see a limited "clean-up" scheduling next Thursday as well.

Think of it this way, if you ever once prayed for God to give you patience, He has answered that prayer with the opportunity.
Sponsored