Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think there is any way you'll be able to by a Bronco Raptor for only $5k ADM.

Pre-Bronco, pre-COVID, pre-shortages, pre-hyper inflation, what did GT-500 allocations and ADM look like? What did ADM look like on the Raptor F150 the first few years it came out? This isn't something new and it isn't going away.

The Bronco Raptor is going to be worse than the FE was because now dealers know the demand for the Bronco. I bet nobody touches one for anything less then $25k ADM (at least no normal customer). My personal guess, I see most selling in the $125k-$150k+ range for at least the first year.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your dealer is not offering this option to be nice people, they are doing it because they will make a significant larger profit on your original order and the raptor order with 2 guaranteed ADMs. Honestly the raptor platform will probably MSRP for 80+. Way too much for what you get IMHO.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Or, is this simply a case of - we will sell you a space in line for a Braptor AND sell your Bronco to someone else so the dealer wins twice?
My gut reaction as well. +$5k

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As far as mark-ups on BRaptor (on the back end, from a non related party buying it post delivery), i am actually one of the few who thinks it will be the same mark up or less than an FE...not more...but that really depends on when they come out and how many Broncos are on the road by that time.

There were no Broncos on the road when the FE came out. Fast forward over a year + and the Bronco Raptor may not be as exclusive among the other Broncos on the road, compared to the FE contending with no broncos on the road.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At some point, not sure if it will be before or after the Bronco Raptor is delivered, the auto market is going to take a shit. Inflation will drive prices up/effectively driving wages down, interest rates will go up, and demand will drop. I wouldn’t plan on reselling anything for a profit 2-3 years down the road. Many people paying ADM or way too much for used cars are going to find themselves in a very bad spot with significant negative equity. I do think it will be mid 2023 before things normalize.
Plain and simple - you are unlikely to purchase a vehicle and sell it for a profit years later unless it is a special edition or rare vehicle. So it stands to reason that a BRaptor could fit that description and net the OP a profit.

It is silly that individuals are paying ADM on vehicles because that makes their financial decision significantly worse.

However - I don't see the auto industry digging out from this until after MY23 at the earliest.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your dealer is not offering this option to be nice people, they are doing it because they will make a significant larger profit on your original order and the raptor order with 2 guaranteed ADMs. Honestly the raptor platform will probably MSRP for 80+. Way too much for what you get IMHO.
I have a Raptor on order for my employer, the higher package with options stickers for $76K, the base model stickers for $66K, the 37 package is $82K. I can’t see the Bronco Raptor base model starting over $65K.

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Raptor on order for my employer, the higher package with options stickers for $76K, the base model stickers for $66K, the 37 package is $82K. I can’t see the Bronco Raptor base model starting over $65K.
Thats what I am hoping for.. base model with the 35 package. around 65k

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5k ADM is probably one of the most reasonable prices you’ll see on a Raptor for quite some time. Even if the rest of the market stabilizes in a year or so the Bronco Raptor will be a hot enough vehicle that you’ll see ADMs stick around on them for at least a few years, and I would bet most will be more than 5k. If you really want a Raptor I would look in to it

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I called Town and Country today and was baffled by their response. They sell themselves as a no ADM dealership but told me they can’t do that on Ford performance vehicles. I understand it’s a business at the end of the day, but someone who seemed trusted on YouTube exposed themselves really quick on the phone. The “chip shortage” was their excuse. Short answer, 5K is ugly because I hate ADM but dealers will use the excuse of production to screw your so 5K doesn’t seem to excessive as like 15K or 25K. If you want it badly, I’d probably take it.. but if not, find a dealership that doesn’t screw people over.

Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I called Town and Country today and was baffled by their response. They sell themselves as a no ADM dealership but told me they can’t do that on Ford performance vehicles. I understand it’s a business at the end of the day, but someone who seemed trusted on YouTube exposed themselves really quick on the phone. The “chip shortage” was their excuse. Short answer, 5K is ugly because I hate ADM but dealers will use the excuse of production to screw your so 5K doesn’t seem to excessive as like 15K or 25K. If you want it badly, I’d probably take it.. but if not, find a dealership that doesn’t screw people over.
I never believed they were a no ADM dealership no matter what the guy on YouTube says. No ADM dealership means no ADM on any vehicle no matter how special it is. No excuses, no caveats.

I had a friend of mine buy a Raptor truck from them pre-pandemic and was charged ADM so that line always gave me a slight chuckle when watching the videos.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the only person ive seen sell raptors at msrp is Jorge lopez at Tomball Ford. He says they can drop ship to your local dealership at no charge.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a Raptor in November at MSRP (post #22) northwest of Boston. Other dealers in the area were $5K-25K ADM.

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I don’t know for certain, but are you sure there’s going to be a 35” option?
Thats what Ive read and my dealers best guess is as it is what is available on current raptor. 37' is a like a 10k option...
Sponsored