Sponsored

Will 38x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers fit on Braptor w no mods??

BRRRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've seen a few posts stating 38" Nitto's may rub. Any confirmation on specifically 38" Ridge Grapplers fitting on Braptor w/ no mods??
38x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Sponsored

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So funny I just talked to a so called tire expert. He thinks no issues light off roading, but he also mentioned the BFG Baja Performance specific tire exclusive to the Raptor is designed just for our vehicle. You cannot buy the BFG anywhere it’s exclusive to Ford dealers. So you have to ask yourself why the specific tire exclusive to the Raptor?

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So funny I just talked to a so called tire expert. He thinks no issues light off roading, but he also mentioned the BFG Baja Performance specific tire exclusive to the Raptor is designed just for our vehicle. You cannot buy the BFG anywhere it’s exclusive to Ford dealers. So you have to ask yourself why the specific tire exclusive to the Raptor?
In stock at tire rack. This expert should have studied Google-Fu.

Ford Bronco Will 38x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers fit on Braptor w no mods?? C7097893-616F-4E20-9683-364B243FD101

TheBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor 1972 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They will fit, if they rub they will rub on the front plastic piece on the bottom of the front bumper and possibly the front mudflap. I am running 39" BFG KO2s.
Sponsored