Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Greetings, I have a bronco raptor with 8,500 miles and I notice that when I enter a curve, whether right or left, it makes a small noise like a click i don't know if it is normal for it. The only thing it has is a spaicer of 1.5, I tried the swaybar and disconnected and it does the same, if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated since taking it to the warranty takes a long time and they will keep the bronco many days and if I do it it would be a last option.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like CVs binding to me. Did it just start out of the blue?

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So does it happen once a rotation going forward, but backing up every foot or so? Definitely sounds like something knocking on something or popping out of place. Did you have to remove anything when you added the spacer? Maybe something didn't get put back correctly?

OP
OP
chrispineiro88
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So does it happen once a rotation going forward, but backing up every foot or so? Definitely sounds like something knocking on something or popping out of place. Did you have to remove anything when you added the spacer? Maybe something didn't get put back correctly?
this starts just a week ago and its only when i turn the wheel and its just one click
Sounds like CVs binding to me. Did it just start out of the blue?
yes and its just when its turns
Sponsored