LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
Is going to be possible to switch out the base door handles for the painted ones?
The handles are put on individually in the plant! If you want to change them do your research and WahLah done!
To answer your question I'm going 2 door BLs on OG wheels are tires! Stig is holding out till 22 or 23. I'm not sure which one trim likes. My guess a Warthog!
If I won the Lotto I'd get two HOGS1 visualizing 2 pigs flying through the air, Now that's "balet" LOL

BroncoT

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Clubs

I have now seen all colors I care about indoors, outdoors in sun, twilight, shade, cloudy on either a Sport or Ranger. My rank:

1. Lightning Blue. Simply gorgeous in all conditions. It looks like a black tinted velocity blue. I feel it will for sure look best with a shadow black mod top.

2. Cactus Gray. Indoors it looked solidly gray. It’s a great looking gray though. Outside I can pick up some green. It is by no means bright green like build and price. Another B6er was there with his wife and they agreed. There is some green in sunlight and a hint at twilight. When cloudy I picked up a bit of that blue tint. Like LB, I think this will look best with Shadow black and might be odd with the MIC. I wasn’t expecting to come away with that impression.

3. Velocity Blue. My comments from LB mostly carry over but it’s quite a bit more bright blue. Wife doesn’t like it at all, but I do.

4. Cyber Orange, which can be rhymed with George if said right. I really like the color and would consider it versus Cactus if the wife didn’t hate it, but hate it she does.

5. Area 51. Thought it would look closer to the Toyota blue, but it’s more a dull version of that. I know many love this color. I thought I would too. In person, regardless of shade, sun or indoors, it looks aggressively dull to me. That is only on a Sport, so maybe the full Bronco looks better. Either way, it’s 100% off my list.

6. AMB. If it’s the same paint used on the Sport, might as well just get black IMO.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement