First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F250, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had the good fortune and opportunity to road trip my stock 2D FE Bronco from California, through Nevada, Utah, Wyoming and Colorado. The reason for this mad dash was to visit TFL Offroad’s Tumbleweed Ranch and try to conquer its course with my Bronco. I’m not going into the course right now, I’ll do that once the good folks at TFL have had a chance to edit and release their video. (I’ll post the link once I get it)

However I will say that during the slightly over 3,000 mile round trip (including wheeling in beautiful Colorado), the Bronco was an amazing road trip vehicle. I went from basically the Pacific Ocean in Central California to North Eastern Colorado with one layover each way. The longest day was the return from Longmont, CO to Elko, NV. Due to near white-out conditions on HWY 80 West of Cheyanne, WY, that leg took nearly 14 hours. (It took just under 10 hours from Elko to Longmont on the trip out.) That was a great deal of seat time in the Bronco. I can honestly say, aside from obvious fatigue regardless of what you are driving for that amount of time, the Bronco has a comfortable and spacious driver’s seat. I averaged about 280 miles between gas stops, I am sure I could have pushed them out a little, but I was too much a nervous nelly to do that.

I will say this about the crew of TFL, Andre Smirnov is a super nice, funny guy. What you see on the show is truly what you get, a genuine nice guy! His film crew members were also very helpful and friendly, it was just a great experience all the way around.

I love my Bronco!

tumbleweed1.jpg

tumbleweed2.jpg

Tumbleweed3.jpeg
Sponsored

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh heck yeah man!! Sounds like you had a truly great trip with wonderful memories

I cannot wait for this video to come out and for any future updates you give us