First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stelvio and BaseSas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reading you say "it will buff out" hurts my soul as I'm terrified of the first scratch on mine. Awesome write up, the trip looked great. I look forward to the videos
My first scratch was a rock chip within the first 2 days of having it.
Sponsored

Sponsored

BumbleBeeTuna

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the positive remarks, I believe in personal accountability I made the choice to run the trails. Do I think the spotting could have been better yes. Been wheeling 40 years and you get what you get and move on. No pain no gain.
Awesome wheeling, beautiful landscape. Your trail damage is minimal, I’d be okay with that after all the trails you’ve done.

Moab is so beautiful, I plan to go back and do several of those trails but want to test myself a bit more.

It’s awesome to see a beautiful 2 door bronco actually wheeled! The pictures and videos don’t do the escalator justice. That stuff looks nuts once you’re going up in the drivers seat!!!!

👏 well done sir!! 🍻

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Moab Bronco week May 1st to 6th. This is my second time to Moab with the Bronco went last year during Jeep week. Still more Jeeps than Broncos on the trails we will have to wait a few more years for more Broncos to be built. Ran, Fins & Things, Hells Revenge, Top Of The World, Poison Spider twice in one day and lastly Gemini Bridge to 7-UP. Meet a lot of fellow B6G members who I only really knew buy the handle. I have been wheeling for forty years and this was such an amazing week damage and all.

Day 2 Hell's Revenge, ran Hell's Gate and The Elevator.

On Hell's Gate all was going good till I lost site of the spotter I went with my gut and turned left when I should have turned right. Up on three wheels which i'm use to, and pointing up towards the sky. If you watch the video be sure volume is up the reaction from the people up top is amazing. Video to come if I can figure it out.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 4-hells-revenge-
View attachment 510370

The Elevator, I was to far to the right and the Bronco slide down resting on the side of the tires and the roof. After a few correction I made it up. We riding with a group of Jeeps and the spotter said it was up to me so I went for it. In the videos I have seen it been four doors but a two door should have been just fine. Damage broken windshield damage to the pillar, mirror, fender, grill and top. It will buff out.

Let me know what you think on the line he sent me on. Sorry for the bad copy but it a bootleg.

Day 3 Top Of The World

Ran tail-gunner with a big group of B6G members nice easy trail with one semi hard obstacle. The pay off is at the top with a spectacular view and photo op on the rock over hang. To all thank you for a perfect day I had no damage.

Day 3 Poison Spider.

Ran the trail one during the day and then again up to the plateau. Drove out to Portal Overlook and the view of Moab Valley remarkable. Going up at night not so bad however come down it's really hard to pick a line on the rocks and I have a lot of lights but now were pointing down wards. Beautiful full moon that night incredible.

Day 5 Bronco Offroado, Gemini Bridge to 7-UP.

Last day taking it easy with a visit to Bronco Offroado. The trails this day where easy.

We used to call it 3 wheeling, now I call it "pulling a Norcal"! Glad I got one trail w/you...hope we can hook up again!

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! But she's built Ford tuff. crazy the comments in the video though. The fact is you made it up after a correction. Watching it from the outside I talking to myself, he's to far right.....if he turns hard he may, and bam. That is what happened. I have watch quite a few video's of people doing it, and man yeah, ist crazy. Good job though, and way to brush it off. Having fun is the end game.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice side flop for sure. Really shocked the D/S rear glass didn't shatter, and the mirror survived. I would of thought the spotter would have you more left than up the right that ultimately side flopped you.

Cool beans!

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

crazy the comments in the video though.
Not seeing the comments you're referring to but my wife runs a TikTok for the biz and it's eye opening how much hate our rigs get for (A) Being IFS and (B) Being a Ford.

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great driving and adventures my friend..Spotter did not do you any favors, I would have had you more to the left.. Ohhh well, Shit happens and we move on to the next adventure..
Absolutely right shit happened and I rolled on.

Sewie

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a tough obstacle to spot, let alone drive. Have to get the rear passenger tire on the wall or you drop in the hole and hit the wall on the right. Looks like he was trying to get you over there but took you too high too soon. Kudos for giving it a go though and having a great attitude about it.

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow! But she's built Ford tuff. crazy the comments in the video though. The fact is you made it up after a correction. Watching it from the outside I talking to myself, he's to far right.....if he turns hard he may, and bam. That is what happened. I have watch quite a few video's of people doing it, and man yeah, ist crazy. Good job though, and way to brush it off. Having fun is the end game.
Yes my thought to, I was to far right. In hind site I should have walked it first not knowing the spotter.
Sponsored