Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We used to call it 3 wheeling, now I call it "pulling a Norcal"! Glad I got one trail w/you...hope we can hook up again!
Yes I'm known four my three wheeling. Good times wheeling and hanging out at the BBQ.
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not seeing the comments you're referring to but my wife runs a TikTok for the biz and it's eye opening how much hate our rigs get for (A) Being IFS and (B) Being a Ford.
I was speaking on what people were saying. Like the entertainment comment and the one where they said he was told not to do anything....meh, I listened again and maybe it was not so bad, but just did not seem that supportive. I mean nobody wants to damage their rig, mistakes happen, and you move on. The fact that he made it up after that proves he should not be sitting around and not doing anything.

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Epic pics!!!

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
looks like you had a ball.
I will point out that often when I see people running through obstacles with a spotter, they are not watching closely and end up in a little trouble. My favorite error is the spotter is waving frantically to turn in one direction or another, and the driver keeps moving forward while slowly turning. Generally, if you see a spotter visually yelling at you with their hands to turn a direction, STOP, turn the wheel and progress slowly.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will point out that often when I see people running through obstacles with a spotter, they are not watching closely and end up in a little trouble. My favorite error is the spotter is waving frantically to turn in one direction or another, and the driver keeps moving forward while slowly turning. Generally, if you see a spotter visually yelling at you with their hands to turn a direction, STOP, turn the wheel and progress slowly.
Thanks, great advise I should have stopped when his hands were flying about, I was concentrating on him very closely.

Pilsner

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, 81 Bronco, 21 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That was a bad spot. You could see where it was going when he kept getting you passenger. I have no idea what that dude was thinking. As soon as that driver wheel droops in, you were going to be tippy. I am always hesitant with spotters I don't know.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I always chuckle when I hear "Turn Driver", "Turn Driver", "TURN DRIVER", "No, your other left!!!" :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Rupertlr

Base
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj80
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad to see your rig getting used 👍🏼 All smiles looking at the pics. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That was a bad spot. You could see where it was going when he kept getting you passenger. I have no idea what that dude was thinking. As soon as that driver wheel droops in, you were going to be tippy. I am always hesitant with spotters I don't know.
I have watched the video over and over and can not believe the spotting WTF.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

He should retire from spotting immediately. Wonder if his care home was on a field trip.
He was with a group of Jeeps in front of me I think he was trying to wreak me, just kind. On the Escalator I did tip over again crappie spotting, just saying. I have damage but don't care its an adult Tonka toy for me.

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

He was with a group of Jeeps in front of me I think he was trying to wreak me, just kind. On the Escalator I did tip over again crappie spotting, just saying. I have damage but don't care its an adult Tonka toy for me.
Glad to see all is well and you take it in stride! These are almost to easy to drive which can get us all into a pickle! With that said I've noticed that the spotter needs to know the difference between an IFS (Bronco 6G, 4Runner etc.) vs. solid axle (Jeep, most full size trucks). The route we in IFS take is many times different than the solid axle.
Great adventures and some major cojones you have!

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I respect the send, bronco out enjoying it's natural habitat!
Sponsored