Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

New member, owned Ford trucks, happy with them but want to downsize. I have a 17 yo Jeep Wrangler that I use as a daily driver in preference to my 2022 F150, because of its small size and ease of parking. I also enjoy driving it, sometimes light off road. There is a new 2023 Bronce Wildtrak at the local dealer that has been on lot for a few months that is 1,ooo off MSRP with a few more incentives worth a few hundred in accessories. Larger than the Wrangler but smaller than F150 SuperCrew, seems sized about right. Loaded with options. I'll be doing liht/moderate off road, less than 15% of use. Have looked a videos, 5 things I hate/love about Bronco, etc. Seen other Texas Ford dealers with up to 3,000 of MSRP, on new 2023 Wildtraks in stock. 90% of driving is alone. Like look and size of 2Dr.....and its 16" shorter and on the lot (tho' there are some nice 2022 Wildtrac 4 Drs available in area...My other car is a good sized SUV for carrying capacity and my brother in law is up the street with his pick up. Have any of y'all wrestled with 2/4DR decision....again I look at size and ease of manouvering as things I really like about the Jeep, so I lean to 2 Dr....Thank You, signed, wondering in Central Texas
Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man I wrestled with this decision forever, teas painful!!! If I were in the situation you are in with other vehicles for packing more people or stuff….id go 2dr for the fun.

My Bronco was my only ride so I opted for 4dr for the space. No regrets with the decision…until I see a sweet 2dr drive by!!

Honestly though, I don’t think you could go wrong with either choice!

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2dr all the way, super maneuverable in every type of driving. I have 2 kids in car seats and still went with the 2dr.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another vote for 2Dr !

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For your intended use 2dr. If going 2023 Wildtrack verify it has HOSS 3.0...mid-year change I believe. Should be listed on the window sticker.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope. Sat in a 4-door, and the B-pillar jabbed me in the shoulder when I tried to rest my arm on the open window.

That made the 4-door a no-go for me. Plus the 2-door feels far roomier due to the larger doors and relocated B-pillar.

You also get cupholders in the back seat. :cool:

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It all depends on what YOU see in YOUR future.

I've owned a number of YJ's, TJ's and JK's. And liked the two doors, as I got more kids I wanted a JKU. A 2 door Bronco was never even considered. Couldn't imagine the PITA a two door would be for me.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless you need to use the rear seat, 2 dr. You'll have to decide though. Everyone has different opinions.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've owned both. EDIT: And attended Austin Off-Rodeo twice - once in 4 door Badlands and then in a 2 door version.

Seriously... doesn't matter 2 or 4 door because really matters is the other features - 2.3L vs. 27L, Sasquatch, lockers, bash plates, HOSS 3.0, etc. I dumped my 2 door because of the lack of Sasquatch (gearing and lockers) as I wanted a tad more than light off-road. The turning radius is tighter and the 2 door looks better than the 4 door but otherwise I would definitely take a 4 door with Sasquatch over a 2 door without. I would also prefer a 2.7L over the 2.3L too. And definitely high/lux over mid or base package.

Folks who are obsessed with 2 Door vs. 4 Door are hipsters.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Dan Chapman

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For your intended use 2dr. If going 2023 Wildtrack verify it has HOSS 3.0...mid-year change I believe. Should be listed on the window sticker.
I do NOT see HOSS on window sticker....what is it?

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I chose a two door to discourage people from riding with me 😬 . The other car is the people hauler, so I wanted something fun as the weekender.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do NOT see HOSS on window sticker....what is it?
All MY23s and 24s have Hoss 3.0, in MY22.5 it was an option. It's a upgraded steering rack, Fox shocks, and a rear sway bar on a 2 door. Back in MY22.5 it was included on the window sticker since it wasn't standard.
Sponsored