K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like it’s about time to retire that Ol’ Glory. Not supposed to raise it all beaten up like that.
Oh, nice tires.....
First thing I noticed. A lot of people don’t realize you need to replace any American Flag as soon as it is not in good shape (other than war zones) and the flag sticker on the back window should be facing the other way but what do I know?

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
35” tire is also just kind of a category... the 35” KM3’s on the overland Bronco run a bit big, the K02’s run a bit small from what I’ve read. Also the tread pattern matters a lot, a more aggressive tread will look bigger even in the same tire size.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May need 17s to clear the brakes. That's my hope anyways. The Bronco is a biggun already and 35s are a lot of rotating mass.
I agree, I wasn't saying I want 16s, I like the 17s and wouldn't want smaller. But that jeep pic looks like 16s, maybe...
But, the Base model Bronco comes with 16s, so unless they have different sets of brakes for different models, might be disappointed...

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ran 35x13.50R15's on my Wrangler. The width and smaller wheel make them look huge compared to the tires on the Bronco.
I wish 15" rims would fit on the Bronco, but from what I've read they won't because of the brakes.
Ford Bronco 35”s in person 1604951423787

Last edited:

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very well could be a 35x12.5/15 Patagonia M/T. That much sidewall makes any tire appear bigger. And certain 15's clear JK brakes, been running 15's for a long time.

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like it’s about time to retire that Ol’ Glory. Not supposed to raise it all beaten up like that.
Oh, nice tires.....
Hooah!

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have 15" wheels with 35x12.50's on my Jeep and people mistake my tires for 37's or 38's all the time. Most Jeep owners don't make the mistake, but others do. Wheel size makes a HUGE difference on appearance. 15" is the smallest you can go on a JK though, and not even all 15" wheels will clear the calipers. I would expect that 16" is the smallest the Bronco will be able to fit because it likely has bigger brakes standard to allow for the Sasquatch's 35's.

I have been posting this picture quite a bit lately, but it's the only one I have on hand where you can get a good look at the wheel/tire ratio. I also have a 2.5" lift with flat fenders.

Ford Bronco 35”s in person Image-1

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 35" MT on my truck and jeep and they're heavy SOBs. The truck more so with 20" wheels whereas the jeep has 15" wheels. As a matter of fact, I had to lift my spare tire up onto my rear tire carrier yesterday on my jeep. and about threw out my back as it slipped out of my grip once I had it lifted. My truck makes the 35" look small but not so much with the jeep.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yeah, i wish the Sasquatch had smaller rims
Oh that's good, I do not need to buy bigger Rims for the Base but just buy the 35" Tires and keep the 16" Rims. They look good on the Jeep.
Sponsored