• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 3D Printed Brackets to mount Interior Light

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BlkDia. Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

*For Sale* Custom 3D Printed Brackets I designed to mount an Interior Light in the Rear passenger area. It will fit in the factory bolt location on either side. See my original forum post and my YouTube video showing the brackets being used and the LED light I used from Amazon. This is an easy & fast solution to add lighting to the rear seats.

$25 each. Basic shipping included
(*If shipping is more than $5 that will be added to the total cost).
*Only 8 Qty Brackets made. First come first serve.
*PM me to buy.

*This is only for the bracket, the light is not included.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/interior-lights-easy-solution-3d-printed-bracket.64078/

Ford Bronco 3D Printed Brackets to mount Interior Light light bracket

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

*Qty 7 Remaining

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have the ability to make that eyelet longer and at a 90 Degree?

There is a mounting hole just like that in the top middle rail just inside the back glass. I want the light to come off that and point downward.

Also...sille question, But since you made these brackets kind of specifically to that Amazon light, why do the slots not match up? I mean I can always drill holes if it's wide enough.

OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you have the ability to make that eyelet longer and at a 90 Degree?

There is a mounting hole just like that in the top middle rail just inside the back glass. I want the light to come off that and point downward.

Also...sille question, But since you made these brackets kind of specifically to that Amazon light, why do the slots not match up? I mean I can always drill holes if it's wide enough.
Funny that you mention the Rear cargo light idea, because I'm working on a different bracket design for the rear in that same spot. I'm 3D printing a prototype I designed already. It will have a wider base and longer slots. I can send you a pic once I have it ready.

For these Passenger Seat Brackets my intention wasn't to limit it to just those lights from Amazon. Granted it was designed around those lights but most of the roll bar lights I found all have a similar shape/layout. That's why I made the Slots centered on the bracket. They're Ø1/4" x 1" long and the bracket is 8" total length. If you want to use a shorter light it should fit. The main idea was to keep the light above the airbag on the roll bar and have some spacing between the hardtop roof. I offset mine when mounted on the bracket because the Amazon light had those smaller slots and being offset it was higher up and further away from the roll bar airbag. Plus there was more room to work the on/off switch.

I can change the design for the rear but the passenger one is already set. If you have suggestions for the rear design I'm open to them just let me know.

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Funny that you mention the Rear cargo light idea, because I'm working on a different bracket design for the rear in that same spot. I'm 3D printing a prototype I designed already. It will have a wider base and longer slots. I can send you a pic once I have it ready.

For these Passenger Seat Brackets my intention wasn't to limit it to just those lights from Amazon. Granted it was designed around those lights but most of the roll bar lights I found all have a similar shape/layout. That's why I made the Slots centered on the bracket. They're Ø1/4" x 1" long and the bracket is 8" total length. If you want to use a shorter light it should fit. The main idea was to keep the light above the airbag on the roll bar and have some spacing between the hardtop roof. I offset mine when mounted on the bracket because the Amazon light had those smaller slots and being offset it was higher up and further away from the roll bar airbag. Plus there was more room to work the on/off switch.

I can change the design for the rear but the passenger one is already set. If you have suggestions for the rear design I'm open to them just let me know.
No that sounds perfect. Let me know when you have something. I try to use some sticky velcro to hold the light on that moldy and it fell off with just normal driving.

Right now it's zip tied to some stuff but I don't really like the setup. Sounds like you are already thinking the same as me... I'll see what you come up with!

Sponsored
OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another one sold!!!
*Only 6 Remaining

OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I still have 6 Brackets remaining for sale. PM me to order.

OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another one sold!!!
*Only 5 Remaining

OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

5 Brackets left.
If anyone wants to Purchase 2 Brackets I will offer a deal= $35 total free shipping!

OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

*Only 3 Remaining

Sponsored
OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone who wants to buy a bracket let me know, I still have 3 left!

OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking to get rid of the last 3 Brackets I have left. If anyone wants one I will sell them at $20 each *shipping included.

*OR $30 for 2 Qty, shipping Included.
Message me to order!

Last edited:
OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking to get rid of the last 3 Brackets I have left. If anyone wants them I will sell "2 for $25" *shipping is included. If you only want one then its $15 each now.

Message me to buy!

Last edited:
OP
OP
mblur05

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Even though I marked it as sold, I still have 3 Brackets left. If anyone is interested just send me a message.
Sponsored