Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep ZJ Limited 5.9L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My tailgate reinforcement came in today so i finally got around to doing the 3rd brake light install while i did the tailgate reinforcement. Thanks for the video help and here’s my pic of the finished product

F5184288-94A6-4532-9E4C-00298ED47436.jpeg

7E73718D-4422-476A-BBCD-7D7D3D1BCCAF.jpeg
Good Morning, I see you installed the 3rd brake light ring. Do you want to sell the OEM 3rd brake light assembly? I crushed mine with my garage door... Let me know. The light looks great by the way...
Sponsored

Spiderwolf

Raptor
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2016 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pac
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you ever get your replacement light. Im fixing to take mine off and would gladly sell it to you
I ordered the Oracle light for my Raptor but was disappointed the way it mounted. Plus, and Im not sure if yours was the same, where the spare tire mounts, the shaft gets thicker right at the end and the oracle mounts wound not lay flat on the back as the thicker shaft there pushed the three metal arms outward. I wish they used the lug holes to mount like others do. I sent it back.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup, you're right, I had to really push the self tapping screws hard to get them all to go in. That and the way it connects to the wires make this a more permanent change.
Sponsored