Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on painting the grill letters and the beauty rings black over the next few weeks.
Looks great. First thought when I saw the pics was I like how the letters and rings pop. Breaks up the all-black just the right amount. If it were me, I'd leave them.
Sponsored

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Donut

So you only swapped out the speakers vs. doing a whole audio ugprade that others have done (amps, sub, etc)?

What does the Mabett speaker upgrade do? I thought it was just something to put over the speaker to make it look cool lol. Nut it sounds like it replaces the current one and lets you put a bigger one in there?

How much better is it now vs the BO sound? Unless you are a serious audiophile, would the other upgrades be needed still?

OP
OP
Donut

Donut

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How much height were you able to gain with the eibach 2.0 coilovers? How's ride quality? And do you notice any significant height loss when loading the rig with gear? I have the eibach pro springs that replace the factory springs but keep the SAS shocks. With my loaded badlands I only got 1.75" of front lift and about 1" of rear (versus 2.3/1.6" listed height) and when I load maybe 350 pounds of gear I lose half of that. Was thinking of moving to the eibach 2.0 with my new bronco coming in April

B5928AC7-2271-45A3-942C-1AA66130AE4E.jpeg
I love your rig! It looks good!

So the ride quality is awesome. However I had to max out the front adjustment and it still doesn’t sit level. I could lower the rear to get it level but I’m content with it since I’ll be switching to the Fox 2.5 sometime this year…. Hopefully haha.

Today was the first time I loaded down the rear. I can take some measurements this evening and let you know how much it changed. Just eyeballing it, I would say I dropped about 1.25” with 250-300lbs of stuff.

OP
OP
Donut

Donut

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shadow Black and no PPF or ceramic coating?
I have the PPF from factory and bought that overpriced ceramic coating and paint protection plan from the dealership haha. I need to take it in and have them coat it again.

OP
OP
Donut

Donut

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Donut

So you only swapped out the speakers vs. doing a whole audio ugprade that others have done (amps, sub, etc)?

What does the Mabett speaker upgrade do? I thought it was just something to put over the speaker to make it look cool lol. Nut it sounds like it replaces the current one and lets you put a bigger one in there?

How much better is it now vs the BO sound? Unless you are a serious audiophile, would the other upgrades be needed still?
So as of right now I only swapped out all of the speakers except for the B&O sub, but I do have plans to change that out next. I’m debating on having a local shop build a box or patiently wait for the JL Stealthbox to release.

I will say that just replacing the speakers alone is a huge upgrade from the B&O system. As for the Mabett speaker pods, it allows you to change them from a 4” speaker to a 6.5” speaker and since I replaced them with the JL C2s the rear speakers sound more “full”. I also forgot to mention in the original post that I’ve basically put dynamat throughout the entire vehicle so that helps a ton as well.

Sponsored

rinconryder

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is sick. About to get mine back from the shop with the SVC bumpers and ADV ram air hood. Seeing yours makes me pumped to see it - although I am thinking I should have painted the grill black too…

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badass rig and set up! I am also curious as to how much lift you got out of the Eibach's as I was going to do the Zone 3" lift on 37's also but love the stance of yours. I am doing a similar type build when I get my black badlands. Got my wheels in today, Vorsteiner Off-Road VR-601's 17x9 and have a bunch of other goodies, just noooo Bronco...yet.

Love the build! Super sick! (y)(y)(y)(y)
Ford Bronco 4 Door Bronco Wildtrak Black Out Build on 37" KM3s Bronco Wheels

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you actually running or using the beadlocks on the RRW's I have them in Matte Bronze the RR6-H's with black Beadlocks and Gold Bolts. I haven't installed the beadlocks yet because I might need to run a spacer with the STT Pro Tires. I was curious if yours are beadlocks or just the beauty rings?

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badass rig and set up! I am also curious as to how much lift you got out of the Eibach's as I was going to do the Zone 3" lift on 37's also but love the stance of yours. I am doing a similar type build when I get my black badlands. Got my wheels in today, Vorsteiner Off-Road VR-601's 17x9 and have a bunch of other goodies, just noooo Bronco...yet.

Ford Bronco 4 Door Bronco Wildtrak Black Out Build on 37" KM3s Bronco Wheels
I know mine is a 2 door, but here’s my stance on the Zone you are considering.

3483684C-BADB-437E-8FAE-AEE7713A796A.jpeg

OP
OP
Donut

Donut

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is sick. About to get mine back from the shop with the SVC bumpers and ADV ram air hood. Seeing yours makes me pumped to see it - although I am thinking I should have painted the grill black too…
That’s going to look so good! Be sure to post pics. I was thinking about eventually getting the ADV hood and fenders.

I was lucky and my grill came like that from the factory.

OP
OP
Donut

Donut

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco 4 Door Bronco Wildtrak Black Out Build on 37" KM3s 3483684C-BADB-437E-8FAE-AEE7713A796A
Thank you! I want to say that I got close to 3” in the rear and 2.5” in the front.

My wheels have a -12 offset so it helps with the stance. Those wheels are going to look good on your build! Hopefully you get your Bronco soon!

OP
OP
Donut

Donut

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you actually running or using the beadlocks on the RRW's I have them in Matte Bronze the RR6-H's with black Beadlocks and Gold Bolts. I haven't installed the beadlocks yet because I might need to run a spacer with the STT Pro Tires. I was curious if yours are beadlocks or just the beauty rings?
I am just running their beauty rings that look like their beadlocks.

What kind of spacer were you thinking of running? I’m curious what others are doing and how it looks.
Sponsored