John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great jobđź‘Ťyou should be able to see that red from space.
I'm right around the corner from you ,ill holler when we pass.
20220824_140036.jpg
HI - do you have any details on that front roof bar ? Your truck looks great by the way!

Last edited:

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

HI - do you have any details on that front roof bar ? Your truck looks great by the way!
Hey ,I needed a way to get my boards to the beach so I bent this up and welded the plates in the front. The front mounts to the 4 10mm studs ,its made of stainless steel.

retrospex

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak, Audi RS5 B8.5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice! Similar setup with RPG collars. I went 2.25 front and rear and it gave me about 1.75. I kept the rake but may end up going back to 3" in the front to delete it. I'm on the fence since I will likely install a heavier bumper in the rear anyway. I also am thinking of going with the RPG UCA's as well in addition to the RockJock rear track bar bracket to recenter the axel. Please report back on how it goes.

IMG_1221.jpeg
Are you going with the UCAs for more aesthetic purposes first or is it needed for the lift? Thanks!

Sponsored

Hokie_98

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M2, 2019 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Can you provide some additional info on the wheels? I love how they look. I noticed on Battle Born’s website that they offer a regular beadlock, as well as a simulated beadlock? Which one did you go with? I love the negative offset, and would look to do the same. Are they clear coated, or raw aluminum ? Thanks ahead of time!

OP
OP
Devilbrad

Devilbrad

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack. 2017 Challenger Hellcat.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you provide some additional info on the wheels? I love how they look. I noticed on Battle Born’s website that they offer a regular beadlock, as well as a simulated beadlock? Which one did you go with? I love the negative offset, and would look to do the same. Are they clear coated, or raw aluminum ? Thanks ahead of time!
The wheels are the same whether you order bead lock or simulated. You just need the correct rings. As for the coating...BBW was very difficult to get ahold of as I originally wanted their custom powder coating option. After a couple weeks of asking them on every social media site I could and getting no reply I just ordered the wheels expecting to get them powder coated locally. They list them as raw finish. Every powder coater I went to would not coat them stating they were clear coated and they didn't want to damage the wheels. So I installed them how they came out of the box and the foggy salt air city I live in will tell the truth, LOL

Hokie_98

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The wheels are the same whether you order bead lock or simulated. You just need the correct rings. As for the coating...BBW was very difficult to get ahold of as I originally wanted their custom powder coating option. After a couple weeks of asking them on every social media site I could and getting no reply I just ordered the wheels expecting to get them powder coated locally. They list them as raw finish. Every powder coater I went to would not coat them stating they were clear coated and they didn't want to damage the wheels. So I installed them how they came out of the box and the foggy salt air city I live in will tell the truth, LOL
Thanks for the super fast reply! I'll be curious as well to see how they hold up (polishing is doable, but a clear coat is much preferred). Are your rings the simulated version, or regular bead lock?

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really nice looking rig!!

OP
OP
Devilbrad

Devilbrad

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the super fast reply! I'll be curious as well to see how they hold up (polishing is doable, but a clear coat is much preferred). Are your rings the simulated version, or regular bead lock?
I ordered the simulated ones. I won't be doing any crazy rock crawling or aanything.

Sponsored

Hokie_98

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

One more question, do you have a part number for reference? I've reached out to them (maybe I'll just reference your rig, lol)

OP
OP
Devilbrad

Devilbrad

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One more question, do you have a part number for reference? I've reached out to them (maybe I'll just reference your rig, lol)
I do not have a part number, sorry. I doubt referrencing my truck will help. I had zero customer service with them. I hope your experience is better.
Sponsored