JLBroncoVB

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
Im completely with you! my CRV is 12 years old, reserved my Bronco in Jan'21 (chose to get a '22)...but the delays just suck. and to see them on the roads now and new models getting produced over ours, and the giant lot of them just sitting there... it just hurts.
Sponsored

njcoach24

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long typically after production week? If they give it a chip lol. I’m scheduled to go into production week of 6/6/22. Also bad timing on my lease, I haven’t had a car in 2 weeks..borrowing but family members want it back lol.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are people that were built before your order date, and they are still waiting! As time passes, the process will improve.

Angry_Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2015 Fusion (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fault is larger than Ford. The IC shortage, labor, raw material and general supply chain issues are all the culprit. Forgot Mother nature herself causing Renesas to shuffle production. One missing component shits the whole bed and Ford is left building half baked vehicles.

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
Dont give up!

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed a reservation and order Oct 20 (Granger special) and had to abandon it for the well known reason. I started from scratch and placed a new order (without reservation or timestamp) December 1st 21 for 4Dr Base with hardtop. Dropped the hardtop one week later and was scheduled for January 31, and took delivery March 6th. There is no way to know for sure, but I'm pretty sure going with a lower model, no packages, 2.3L and zero constraints was a major factor. That said yeah things are getting worse, watch the news lately? Gas is already nearly $6.00 in some places (hello California and Washington) and shortages are predicted. Go ahead and blame Ford if you want, but these issues are far bigger than Ford. Don't blame me!!!

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
The fault is larger than Ford. The IC shortage, labor, raw material and general supply chain issues are all the culprit. Forgot Mother nature herself causing Renesas to shuffle production. One missing component shits the whole bed and Ford is left building half baked vehicles.
Darn right the fault is much bigger than Ford, and we are not allowed to say anything about that on this site, but don't blame me!

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I came to the end of this thread expecting to find that @pbrem22 reported it got scheduled suddenly and is already shipped.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still have my order in for my Bronco but I'm not waiting any more to take some of the trips I'd planned once it arrives. Just put wheels and 35s on the JLR I picked up in the mean time this week.

Ford Bronco . PXL_20220519_183759624

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I no longer care about this vehicle. I'll wait but the excitement is gone. When I see one on the road, which is now often, I think 'there's another one.'

When friends and coworkers ask (I've long given up talking about Bronco) I speak with disdain about @Ford Motor Company, their launch, and their quality control.

If Wrangler had an IFS I would have bailed months ago.

If 4Runner or the new VW Scout have a removable top, I'll throw in the towel on this shitshow.
Sadly, I relate to this post 100%. All my excitement is gone. I don't even bat an eye now when I see another on the road (which is now almost daily). I'll take delivery, but gladly trade it in or sell it when another manufacturer builds something that competes or something else catches my eye. I don't see myself ever buying another Ford again. I can't consciously give my hard earned money again to a company that cares so little about the individual customer. I've also been considering a fun car (not a Ford) and buying a GX470 to build up for off-road use. I've always liked them.

Sponsored

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are a very confused alcoholic...You say we're a drinking club then, haha j/k, and refer to the que to drink as a penalty....🤦‍♂️

Ford Bronco . PXL_20220519_183759624
Thanks for guiding me on the right path. I am confused. Maybe I really needed one more dealer said message to get me in the right state of mind. I just drank for what I wrote. It's Friday and what the hell. Coffee, Kailua and Bailey's, Happy Friday everyone!

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco . horse-woman

When Ford knocks you down you get back up and get back on the saddle and ride. Only if you really really need a vehicle should you quit. Me I have a ride so I will wait it out. It is what it is. Silicon.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for guiding me on the right path. I am confused. Maybe I really needed one more dealer said message to get me in the right state of mind. I just drank for what I wrote. It's Friday and what the hell. Coffee, Kailua and Bailey's, Happy Friday everyone!
Ford Bronco . giphy

🥃

Br0k3N_AxL3

Badlands
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Bronco, '11 F150, '88 Bronco, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't stress it. Just accept a one year wait. I did and my Dec 1, 2021 order with a hard top got here last month. I still have yet to take delivery, it's located in another state with a dealer that family works at, but it's delivered. THAT'S NOT MEANT to give you false hope. What I did was order knowing there's thousands in line in front of me and went about my life not worrying over a trivial thing like a car. I expected Dec 2022.

Count your blessings, be happy with what you have, and just be content knowing it'll get here. One day. It's just a thing.

There's gonna be a ton of folks that roll their eyes at me and may be a few haters, but it isn't going to phase me and it shouldn't deter you. Some good ideas that have already been said are to get a used car that you won't lose money on and wait it out. If you've got a car that's paid off already, even better. Be patient, bro. All good things happen in time and nothing bad lasts forever.

Sluckman

Badlands
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2.7L, Sasquatch, f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I waited 2 years for mine. Ordered Aug. 2020 and just received mine. It is worth the wait! I love mine!!
Sponsored