Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was day 1 reservation and day 1 order for a 2021 and 15 months later received my Bronco in November of last year. I can tell you a 4 month wait will probably fall on deaf ears but at the same time I can remember being frustrated at month 4 wondering what was going on. All I can tell you is that if you can afford the wait, hang in there. I could afford to wait and I'm glad I did. I'm really happy with the vehicle and have had nothing but fun with it since delivery. I give Ford a pass on a few things (microchip supply chain issues, COVID related labor issues) however I do think the launch certainly had some major faults as well. Being in manufacturing myself, I think they offered way too many options that's really complicated their production lines in terms of change-overs going from one trim to another (and they keep adding more!). They keep making promises on timelines and not delivering....and on and on. Bottom line is: If you want the vehicle, wait. It was worth it in my opinion. If you put the order in on a whim to see if it would show up sooner than later and weren't that excited to begin with, then get out because your wait will probably be at least another 4 months based on what I'm seeing/hearing. My two cents....good luck to you.
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP, learn this game - "My dealer said" Most of us quickly understood what that means and there is a penalty for stating or reading that on this forum.

Some say 6G is a sad group of people. I would say we are a passionate group, but we are actually a drinking club ;) J/K hahaha not really. We just want our broncos and most want to listen and trust their dealer. Ha ha ha. This is not sane but I am lucky to have a trust worthy one.

Most of the dealers I have ever met sell drugs to people to keep you in a particular state of mind. ;) Your Ford dealer is not much different if they have a silver tongue and they say things to keep you in a state of mind at times. "My dealer said".... drink!
You are a very confused alcoholic...You say we're a drinking club then, haha j/k, and refer to the que to drink as a penalty....šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

giphy.gif

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Welcome to the exclusive club.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel ya! Early reservation and it's been crickets! Welcome to the suck lol

josedirte

Badlands
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3500 Ram Limited, 2017 Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your build is pretty simple...since you ordered so late in the game, ford will probably reward you very soon with a build date so they can keep kicking those whiney day 1 res holders in the nuts!
Wow

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

giphy.gif

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy a cheap vehicle and buy your Bronco when it comes in. As others have said, and I will corroborate, it is worth the wait to get exactly what you want in the Bronco. The Bronco is an incredible vehicle and after 6 months still plasters a giant smile on my face every time I drive it. A big part of that is because I spec'd it out exactly the way I want it. It is mine. Born and built for me šŸ™‚

Think of it as giving yourself a gift at an undetermined time in the future. Thanksgiving 2023 gon' be lit!!

snoop-dogg-crip-walk.gif

scott1957

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered my Bronco 1/22/21 and I have been waiting for mine. I have a 1989 Bronco with over 340,000 miles and am hoping not to spend more money to keep it running as a daily driver. I know it will be worth waiting for it as I have all the money to purchase it in cash. I ordered a Race Red WildTrak 4 door with a lot of extras. I have talked to the dealer many times and had to reorder it back in October and the said it would be 7 to 9 months to get it. I was number 24 on the dealer list and have seen many new Bronco's on the road from that dealer.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You just ordered? I would expect it to come pretty soon than. Thatā€™s the Ford way.

gfred53

Outer Banks
First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just donā€™t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably wonā€™t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isnā€™t getting better.
Iā€™ve been waiting a year with no news. Iā€™m also aware of others who have been much longer in never never land. I just wish ford would communicate anything so I know they still want me as a customer. I donā€™t have a VIN.

Sponsored
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just donā€™t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably wonā€™t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isnā€™t getting better.
Iā€™m week one reservation holder and I can feel everyoneā€™s pain. So many people getting there broncos that ordered within the last 8 months. Last ford I will ever buy

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was a 630 day wait from reservation to delivery. But it didn't drive me nuts because I knew it would take some time so I was patient and didn't even think about it until I received my VIN. It was only then that I allowed myself to start getting excited. I wasn't pining over it in this forum. I wasn't fawning over it while watching YouTube videos. I just placed my reservation on day 2 and went on with business as usual. Had nearly forgotten about it until we actually got to place the order. Placed the order and again went on with business as usual until I was contacted to say I didn't make the 2021 cut and had to "reorder" for 2022. No biggie. Did just that. It wasn't until February of this year when I was finally contacted and received a VIN. Received the keys mid April.

I know it's hard to hold the excitement when you don't distract yourself, but this is WAY EARLY for you compared to many/most on here. If you need a ride in the meantime... get something to hold you over. Try to muster some patience or you'll be like others who "give up" in frustration and settle for something else. Don't settle. Just be patient. Your Bronco will come.

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It is worth the wait, my patience was about shot and then things started to move. I was a week 1 reservation. Love the new Bronco but would have to say i love my 78 more.
I had a Jeep Wrangler and the new Bronco is way better than my Jeep. Future Broncos will probably be better.
Hang in there.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I waited 18 months for mine, and I hear some people are at the 2 year mark. Fortunately for later orders, it's more like 6 months or so. No way to be sure of that, but relax. Forget about it and know that it will be in your driveway one day. It's worth it. It's just a tough time for anyone buying a car or truck right now, not just the Bronco.

Dellebi

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't give up! I waited 21 months for mine and it well worth the wait :)
Sponsored