First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have been told by Ford to modify our orders to a soft top to avoid delays with hard tops (new deadline 7/23). My local dealer (DFW area) is concerned that if we change the specs that the vehicle might be delivered without the necessary bolts and latches needed to add a hard top later. They are suggesting that i wait to change the order until soft of the soft tops show up that were modified to see if Ford is indeed making good on having them upgradeable to a hard top later. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Change it all the holes and latches are there. they just want to get stock orders first.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have been told by Ford to modify our orders to a soft top to avoid delays with hard tops (new deadline 7/23). My local dealer (DFW area) is concerned that if we change the specs that the vehicle might be delivered without the necessary bolts and latches needed to add a hard top later. They are suggesting that i wait to change the order until soft of the soft tops show up that were modified to see if Ford is indeed making good on having them upgradeable to a hard top later. Thoughts?
It comes with a hard top prep kit. Pretty sure both the soft top and hard top use the same mounting holes and bolts

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Me thinks your dealer is trying to pull a fast one to get stock orders first. It will come with a hardtop prep kit. Then when ordering be roof, the necessary bolts will come with the roof. I’m not changing my order but I know many others have.
Sponsored