Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Brand new to the forum, so apologies if this comes off as a dumb question. I am eight months out from my current lease ending and am interested in ordering a Bronco. Is there a way to order one now or do I need to wait until September? Does timing work as far as ordering and eventually getting the vehicle delivered in February 2022? I do realize no one can anticipate delays but knowing what we know and that Broncos are finally rolling off the assembly lines, curious to get thoughts. Thank in advance everyone!
Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome. If you order a big bend 4door 2.3 soft top you could probably have it by Friday! 😭

seriously though…. It depends on what you want from your build. The one I described uses very few constrained items and will likely be a rushed to the front of the line build.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you don't want a Big Bend 4 door with a soft top, if your lease is through Ford, you may be able to extend it with proof of an order...

OP
OP
adk749

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A four door big bend is exactly what I would be looking for (7 speed manual). So interesting certain models are getting pushed to the front. Are they still taking 2021 orders?!

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many miles do you have on your lease? Honestly, you should call your dealership and/or who has your lease and talk to them about early trade in options. The used car market is so hot they'd probably be thrilled to get your car back early (if your car happens to come in before your lease is up) because they'll be able to sell it for a profit.

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A four door big bend is exactly what I would be looking for (7 speed manual). So interesting certain models are getting pushed to the front. Are they still taking 2021 orders?!
I was able to place an order for a bronco on Friday. My reservation date is 6/9/21. No clue if I'll actually receive a MY 21 or MY 22...your guess is as good as anyone else's. Just depends on what the order is

OP
OP
adk749

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How many miles do you have on your lease? Honestly, you should call your dealership and/or who has your lease and talk to them about early trade in options. The used car market is so hot they'd probably be thrilled to get your car back early (if your car happens to come in before your lease is up) because they'll be able to sell it for a profit.
Not a bad idea but I do need a car to drive around in, lol.

OP
OP
adk749

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was able to place an order for a bronco on Friday. My reservation date is 6/9/21. No clue if I'll actually receive a MY 21 or MY 22...your guess is as good as anyone else's. Just depends on what the order is
Good to hear. What did you order? Anyone know if you can get the mid package with a manual transmission? Seems like the manual transmission limits you a bit on options.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% must be a soft top. I think the manual is constrained. But if you went auto….. You may have a chance Of squeezing in.

Ford Bronco Newbie Ordering Question 0AE9D414-B3E9-4A38-80B2-9D6C6D6C64B1

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% must be a soft top. I think the manual is constrained. But if you went auto….. You may have a chance Of squeezing in.

Ford Bronco Newbie Ordering Question 0AE9D414-B3E9-4A38-80B2-9D6C6D6C64B1
This is what I'm hoping for. I have on order a 4dr badlands, 2.7 lux soft top. No tow, no MIC, no SAS, pay my taxes, say no to drugs (this is new) and am generally a nice person so hoping I can get it in time for Santa to leave it under the tree.
Sponsored