rebekah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just a point to know - if there were rebates offered at the time of order we can lock them and when the vehicle arrives the rebates are larger we simply unlock and go with the better rebates..
so If I live in San Diego CA how could you help???
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for answering our questions. If the order is placed and for whatever reason the vehicle is not purchased, the 100 we put down is forfeit right?
Not with us but I will not speak for other dealerships...

We are not going to cause hard feelings over $100..

RESCUECAP

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f 150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so if we are out of state how would we get everything in writing from you to sign

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so if we are out of state how would we get everything in writing from you to sign
Mainly through email, unless you are wanting back hard copy which then can be mailed to you..

On our end we just want to make sure that we get the Bronco right for you...

Sponsored

RESCUECAP

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f 150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so his early question was about payment,,,you know i wanna lease ,,,when i order will i know my lease price or will that come later

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so his early question was about payment,,,you know i wanna lease ,,,when i order will i know my lease price or will that come later
The order happens in December and the first vehicles will roll out after the first quarter end so the lease rates, residuals etc will change over that time...

We should be able to get at least a close quote at order time but not exact...

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for answering our questions. If the order is placed and for whatever reason the vehicle is not purchased, the 100 we put down is forfeit right?
Not with us but I will not speak for other dealerships...

We are not going to cause hard feelings over $100..
So, with the order abandoned, what happens to the vehicle? Is it removed from production (if early enough) or is it still going to show up at your dealership? Just curious.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, with the order abandoned, what happens to the vehicle? Is it removed from production (if early enough) or is it still going to show up at your dealership? Just curious.
If the vehicle is issued a vin prior to cancelation it will be produced and shipped for stock vs sold order .

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If the vehicle is issued a vin prior to cancelation it will be produced and shipped for stock vs sold order .
So, that leads me to my next question. Are a chunk of the reservations just cousins or friends of dealership employees that will later cancel their order and allow a dealer to offer $10k over MSRP on a new Bronco? Not sure how Ford stops that.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, that leads me to my next question. Are a chunk of the reservations just cousins or friends of dealership employees that will later cancel their order and allow a dealer to offer $10k over MSRP on a new Bronco? Not sure how Ford stops that.
Lol I was wondering that yesterday. If a bunch of random people are going to reserve vehicles and magically disappear and voila dealers have stock, it would not surprise me. I’d imagine Ford might get a little suspicious though if a dealer all of a sudden has a bunch of cancelled orders or didn’t pick up.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol I was wondering that yesterday. If a bunch of random people are going to reserve vehicles and magically disappear and voila dealers have stock, it would not surprise me. I’d imagine Ford might get a little suspicious though if a dealer all of a sudden has a bunch of cancelled orders or didn’t pick up.
Imagine a shady dealer with just 2 of his 15 reservations falling through. Be hard to pin that on him.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not know the true answer to that...

Once we can order the vehicle (if one were so inclined) could lock the deposit and order the vehicle...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By penalty decided on by Ford...we only have a small percentage that would be allowed...
Sponsored