Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really really hope this is the correct place to post. If not I apologize

So I reserved a Bronco base 2 and 4 door ( both cuz I’m still in between both before I decide on which one. ) but the thing is I will be gone on December when the ordering begins for the bronco. I will be gone on a lengthy deployment and won’t be back till mid 2021. Will they null my reservation because I won’t be able to reserve at that certain date or are the reservation whenever you want to purchase?
I tried asking my dealer but he said he didn’t know and then stopped answering all other questions I had. Basically am getting ghosted by him.
Anyone know if I can just wait until I get back or would it be better for me to cancel and just try getting one when I get back
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You should be able to do everything online in December. Almost every deployment these days has access to the internet at some point. If not, give someone a POA just for the Bronco order and they can do whatever needs to be done at the dealer. I wouldn't cancel. The worst thing that would happen is you just lose the reservation.

OP
OP

Crowskay

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
You should be able to do everything online in December. Almost every deployment these days has access to the internet at some point. If not, give someone a POA just for the Bronco order and they can do whatever needs to be done at the dealer. I wouldn't cancel. The worst thing that would happen is you just lose the reservation.
How would the POA work? Contacting the dealership ? The problem with that is I wouldn’t be able to build it myself when they release build and price

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How would the POA work? Contacting the dealership ? The problem with that is I wouldn’t be able to build it myself when they release build and price

You should be able to build it this month, maybe. Build it out as you want it. Give the POA to whoever you trust to order it with the build. Discuss with the dealership ahead of time. People buy and sell cars all the time for deployed people with POAs. Go talk to your JAG if you need more info about a POA or help getting it. Really though, you should have access to the internet on most deployments anywhere these days. It's not difficult and is done all the time. Don't worry. You'll get your Bronco if that's what you want to do.

Sponsored

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Veteran here. I would get a Power of attorney and go to the dealer before u leave and present them the paperwork and whoever u want as your POA. That person can finalize any paperwork for you. Take care and Thank You

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really really hope this is the correct place to post. If not I apologize

So I reserved a Bronco base 2 and 4 door ( both cuz I’m still in between both before I decide on which one. ) but the thing is I will be gone on December when the ordering begins for the bronco. I will be gone on a lengthy deployment and won’t be back till mid 2021. Will they null my reservation because I won’t be able to reserve at that certain date or are the reservation whenever you want to purchase?
I tried asking my dealer but he said he didn’t know and then stopped answering all other questions I had. Basically am getting ghosted by him.
Anyone know if I can just wait until I get back or would it be better for me to cancel and just try getting one when I get back
I'm assuming your deployment is Military. Thank you for your service! I'm NOT sure any dealership will hold your order, but I would suggest calling Granger Ford in Iowa or Sewell Ford in Texas. Let them know when you are scheduled to return. If you don't get any response from them (I doubt that will happen) I will personally help you. PM Me.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Consider Kearny-Mesa Ford in San Diego if you are close enough. They do not charge above MSRP for the bronco, nor do they tack on ADM fees, and they honor the A-Z discount plans. You can research those plans on this site especially the X-Plan. Thanks for your service to this great counrty and be safe on deployment! Good luck with the bronco, if you plan it ahead of time, I am sure you swing it ok.

OP
OP

Crowskay

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Consider Kearny-Mesa Ford in San Diego if you are close enough. They do not charge above MSRP for the bronco, nor do they tack on ADM fees, and they honor the A-Z discount plans. You can research those plans on this site especially the X-Plan. Thanks for your service to this great counrty and be safe on deployment! Good luck with the bronco, if you plan it ahead of time, I am sure you swing it ok.
That’s actually perfect! Do ya
Perfect, I will look into them cause I’m stationed near them. The only thing is I’m still on line whether having it ordered here or back home in Washington so we shall see. Did ford release anything yet on switching the dealership?

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s actually perfect! Do ya

Perfect, I will look into them cause I’m stationed near them. The only thing is I’m still on line whether having it ordered here or back home in Washington so we shall see. Did ford release anything yet on switching the dealership?
You can switch the Dealership until Oct 31st.