First Name
Leisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can you still order a Bronco if you did not put in a reservation online?
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can still reserve online so what’s the question? I guess you could contact a dealer and ask but it’s open so just go reserve and they’ll contact you immediately...

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup, go online and make a reservation, select the dealer you want to work with, give them a call and order. Most likely will be getting a MY22' though

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty sure I've seen on here that someone went in with no reservation and ordered.

But, likely, you go to the dealership and make a reservation and order in a single process.

So the short answer is "yes" you can order if you haven't made a reservation yet.

You will be waiting quite some time however. No one will be certain what the length of time is but you can bet on a year plus.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure I've seen on here that someone went in with no reservation and ordered.

But, likely, you go to the dealership and make a reservation and order in a single process.

So the short answer is "yes" you can order if you haven't made a reservation yet.

You will be waiting quite some time however. No one will be certain what the length of time is but you can bet on a year plus.
There was a thread about someone waltzing into a dealer that had recently relocated into a new facility without a reservation.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question on top of this because it applies to me. What if us late reservation timestamp holders put our order in now before the 19th. Do all orders before then get scheduled from MY21 to MY22? If someone with an early timestamp orders after the 19th, will they bump back in front of later timestamps?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question on top of this because it applies to me. What if us late reservation timestamp holders put our order in now before the 19th. Do all orders before then get scheduled from MY21 to MY22? If someone with an early timestamp orders after the 19th, will they bump back in front of later timestamps?
When you place your order has zero to do with your place in build. Timestamp of reservation trumps all.

Even if someone before you holds off converting, or has a 99 priority code... when they finally convert and submit an order to be built, they go in front of you.

Think about it like we all made reservations at a restaurant, and your timestamp is your reservation time.

Even if you show up to the restaurant 3 hours before they open and everyone else, anyone who has a reservation for a time before you will still be seated first.

*THE ONLY EXCEPTION* is the quarterly scheduling deal... so anyone who doesn't convert by March deadline will not be scheduled in the first 3 months... so conceivably, if someone has the very first reservation in the country, but converts a day after the deadline, their build wont be scheduled until July 1st. (so people with stamps behind them would get built first in the interim).

That make sense?

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Think about it like we all made reservations at a restaurant, and your timestamp is your reservation time.

Even if you show up to the restaurant 3 hours before they open and everyone else, anyone who has a reservation for a time before you will still be seated first.
No joke 12 months in I had forgotten there was once such a thing as reservations at a restaurant...

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
There was a thread about someone waltzing into a dealer that had recently relocated into a new facility without a reservation.
Right, go in say hey I want order a bronco and they process the res and order at the same time.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When you place your order has zero to do with your place in build. Timestamp of reservation trumps all.

Even if someone before you holds off converting, or has a 99 priority code... when they finally convert and submit an order to be built, they go in front of you.

*THE ONLY EXCEPTION* is the quarterly scheduling deal... so anyone who doesn't convert by March deadline will not be scheduled in the first 3 months... so conceivably, if someone has the very first reservation in the country, but converts a day after the deadline, their build wont be scheduled until July 1st. (so people with stamps behind them would get built first in the interim).

That make sense?
makes sense and I’m talking about the exception. Say the schedule comes out. Obviously some orders will be 21 and others 22. They set my delivery date for around 2/22 are they going to keep pushing that back every time another reservation gets converted?

I doubt it’ll really be a big issue but just curious. I know depending on commodity issues some builds might end up getting prioritized before early reservation holders.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

makes sense and I’m talking about the exception. Say the schedule comes out. Obviously some orders will be 21 and others 22. They set my delivery date for around 2/22 are they going to keep pushing that back every time another reservation gets converted?

I doubt it’ll really be a big issue but just curious. I know depending on commodity issues some builds might end up getting prioritized before early reservation holders.
Short answer?

Yes.

Those people reserved before you so they will get built before you.

(This is one of the reasons why Ford is asking dealers to convert as many orders as they can, even people holding our for a MY22 (and code them 99)... so they can see how many conversions that are going to get when the MY22 open up, so they can give people like you and me better estimates)

I think in reality, the number of these late conversions / MY22 holdouts, are going to be relatively small. The vast majority of reservation holders don't know this is even an option... we just have a weird sample here of very well informed Bronco enthusiasts.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Short answer?

Yes.

Those people reserved before you so they will get built before you.

(This is one of the reasons why Ford is asking dealers to convert as many orders as they can, even people holding our for a MY22... so they can see how many conversions that are going to get when the MY22 open up, so they can give people like you and me better estimates)
Suppose it all boils down to how many orders they receive. Seems silly to me that reservations can still be made IMHO
Sponsored