First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So thinking about putting in an Order for a new Bronco, likely will wait for a ‘25, but any Midwest dealers offering any deals like 2k under invoice like the few that did it back in ‘20-‘22?

I tried searching the forums here before posting and didn’t see anything, so sorry if I missed anything.
Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can’t get a true price until you sit down with a dealer, squeeze cheeks and sign. Websites are full of variables and fine print.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought Grainger sold hundreds of Broncos by giving people a true price, without a sit down.
Maybe. I haven’t dealt with a dealer where there isn’t some kind of game. Either trade value, finance guy that can magically get a better rate from fake person on other side of computer while talking about buying insurance products. Perhaps there is a few straight up dealers.

OP
OP
Jroub21

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can’t get a true price until you sit down with a dealer, squeeze cheeks and sign. Websites are full of variables and fine print.
that’s not accurate at all.

Like Bigfoot says above, Granger did proved accurate pricing. I know this cuz that’s where I got the first Bronco.

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that’s not accurate at all.

Like Bigfoot says above, Granger did proved accurate pricing. I know this cuz that’s where I got the first Bronco.
You paid cash? No add ons? No trade? No interest? Lots of places for bottom line games. But I don’t doubt you got an accurate vehicle price. I just pay close attention to fine print. You see 50k sale price. Then in fine print requires trade worth X. Or something else.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
You paid cash? No add ons? No trade? No interest? Lots of places for bottom line games.
My Dealer didn't play any games.

I did pay cash. Did not have a trade. Obviously no interest.

One add-on I authorized was ceramic window tint because the dealership's quote was $100 better than any of the independent shops I got a quote from. (most places were $600-700, dealer's guy was $499)

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Granger doesn't play games. I ordered my JL through them. Great price, and the easiest vehicle purchase I've ever done. I'd buy from them again.

Not sure where they stand currently with Bronco ordering though. Ford hosed them on allocations way back and I don't know their current situation.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys are lucky. Sounds like Grainger is one of the few good ones.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys are lucky. Sounds like Grainger is one of the few good ones.
There were plenty if you searched. Got 3% under invoice from Chapman which was closer than Grainger for me. No BS, no hassle, no pressure to buy or any stupid add ons. And they are not the only ones. Made SAS and other options free compared to those that paid ADM.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But ... do Granger and Chapman have any allocations coming up any year soon?

They took a bunch of future allocations from Granger to close those bulk reservations out.
My second Bronco was one of those.
Pricing was straight up, no games.
$2k below invoice, Grangetober special in 2020.

1st Bronco was local, no games there either. Known reputable dealer.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got %4 under invoice from Chapman...no games. I did have to wait 2 years since Ford changed things up after reservations but Chapman was great.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would of gladly bought local but none would commit on price and basically laughed. I'm sure it's much different today but people should remember the ones that were trying to hose people and avoid them when times are tough for them.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So thinking about putting in an Order for a new Bronco, likely will wait for a ‘25, but any Midwest dealers offering any deals like 2k under invoice like the few that did it back in ‘20-‘22?

I tried searching the forums here before posting and didn’t see anything, so sorry if I missed anything.
It's a different world than it was back in '20! I went with Granger and was happy with the deal and the way they operate however Ford fronted them their '24 allocations to clear out their backlog so you might have to wait until '25 if you're looking for a Bronco from them. They do similar deals on their other Ford vehicles plus they operate a Jeep store if you want to go that route.

Right now though, Ford is offering X-plan on the Bronco and there's been plenty of people posting $2k under sticker deals from dealers around the country if you don't mind spreading out your net some.

Happy hunting!

OP
OP
Jroub21

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You paid cash? No add ons? No trade? No interest? Lots of places for bottom line games. But I don’t doubt you got an accurate vehicle price. I just pay close attention to fine print. You see 50k sale price. Then in fine print requires trade worth X. Or something else.
literally when I ordered (for third time) they gave me the price (for the 3rd time) I would be paying and there was zero funny business when I walked in to pick it up.
Reordered in November of 22 and September of 23 is when my heritage came in.
I did the financing part a few hours prior and they got it set up before I got there after a 2 hour drive.
I did the financing part a few hours prior and they got it set up before I got there after a 2 hour drive.

Absolutely the best transaction I’ve ever had with purchasing a vehicle.

There are still a few good/honest dealers out there who honor what they say.
Sponsored