Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 EB, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey guys,

I’ve been lurking since the reveal, and finally created an account.

Does anyone know at this point if we’ll be able to custom order a Bronco after reservations end, or will we be stuck with dealer stock?

It’s going to be my first nice vehicle, but I want to get what I want without paying a huge markup. I know if I wait a year or two, there will be.

For what it’s worth, I’d love a Badlands, but may end up with a Black Diamond and adding the Sasquatch/2.7/auto/mid package and swapping the mts for KO2 at’s.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will be able to order a vehicle to your specifications...however it will come after the reservations and at that time allocation will come into play...

OP
OP

86EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 EB, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You will be able to order a vehicle to your specifications...however it will come after the reservations and at that time allocation will come into play...
So as I noob - how does allocation come into play? There’s only so many custom orders allowed per trim level or per dealership? Thanks for replying and sorry if this is a dumb question. Just trying to learn :)

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So as I noob - how does allocation come into play? There’s only so many custom orders allowed per trim level or per dealership? Thanks for replying and sorry if this is a dumb question. Just trying to learn :)
Allocation is assigned after the initial launch of vehicles..this reservation is above that allocation basis...

allocation is based on what you sold not how big or small you are as a dealership...

I know the big dealers will disagree but this is how we are growing our small dealership into the mid size now.

OP
OP

86EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 EB, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Allocation is assigned after the initial launch of vehicles..this reservation is above that allocation basis...

allocation is based on what you sold not how big or small you are as a dealership...

I know the big dealers will disagree but this is how we are growing our small dealership into the mid size now.
Ahh ok thanks! So I should be paying attention to which dealers are taking the most reservations as they will likely have a larger allocation. I appreciate your help!

Sponsored
OP
OP

86EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 EB, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh also, any idea of a possible markup percentage to deal with in a year or so?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh also, any idea of a possible markup percentage to deal with in a year or so?
Well pricing is individual dealership...

I personally would not pay more than invoice (not MSRP Window Sticker) for any vehicle..

You are in Tennessee and there should be a good cross section of good dealers to choose from...
Sponsored