Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I watched the Town and Country Ford review of the 2 door badlands this morning and it got me thinking. He mentioned the grill and how you could order one after receiving your Bronco. With that, my train of thought now is just going base and ordering the signature lights and grill.

I’m not really worried about the washout interior or vinyl, I can buy seat covers to protect my seats from my Velcro shepherd. Nor do I need a 12 inch screen. Has anyone else thought to buy some parts just to save up front?
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I watched the Town and Country Ford review of the 2 door badlands this morning and it got me thinking. He mentioned the grill and how you could order one after receiving your Bronco. With that, my train of thought now is just going base and ordering the signature lights and grill.
I’m not really worried about the washout interior or vinyl, I can buy seat covers to protect my seats from my Velcro shepherd. Nor do I need a 12 inch screen. Has anyone else thought to buy some parts just to save up front?
A potential downside to that is that many things tend to be cheaper when you get them from the factory vs. ordering them from the parts department.