Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Everyone!

Longtime lurker and finally joined the ranks after putting down my reservation??. Wanted to create a thread for us to track and hopefully show what dealers have been communicating us on our orders. Feel free to screenshot or summarize what you've received. I've seen a number of threads where people are receiving different emails (some inviting them in for swag, others getting automated emails- like myself, others got invited in for a test drive etc.)

Admin if this is already created feel free to delete or merge! I'm curious to see how Ford Dealers are handling this and what they're saying to us.

So far I've received 2 automated emails saying they received my "inquiry" and 1 email from their Sales Manager with links to view their inventory (which looks like another automated email)...

What have y'all gotten? Also, feel free to drop the dealer you chose below*

My selected dealer- Ford Galpin in Van Nuys, CA

EDIT- Just received an email (not automated) with the subject Bronco Reservation and one of the sales coordinators confirming they've recieved my reservation but wanted to know which Bronco I was reserving and what trim... I've replied and I'll let you know their response/any other info they provide*
Sponsored

Last edited:

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got a call with "thanks for your inquiry" but we don't have it yet, wait a few months. Then later in the day I got an email thanking me for my order.

There were no mention of ADM or any pricing.

OP
OP
Outbound Exploration

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a call with "thanks for your inquiry" but we don't have it yet, wait a few months. Then later in the day I got an email thanking me for my order.

There were no mention of ADM or any pricing.
Thank you for posting!

Nice of them to atleast confirm your order! ...Agreed, nothing on ADM, pricing, expectations... If I get anything new I'll be posting here. Feel free to keep us posted?

psychwarfare

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, MGB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ace Ford in South Jersey

Sales manager email alerting me they received my reservation, outlined the process and said they would be in touch when it's time to schedule an appt to finalize the order.

Then he responded to my question about ADM - no markup with them

Jide25

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None (2018 Raptor previous)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I received a text and then immediately received a call. Salesperson conforming my reservation and providing me with his info to follow up. I didn’t ask any questions as it’s too early for me to care and things will change by the time I can order.

Sponsored

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received an email from the internet sales guy at semi-local dealership. He was out of town on vacation, but gave his cell number and wanted to know best way to contact me. I then received a call from another salesman at the dealership, standard "thanks for interest, we are here to help". I did take time to let original sales guy best way to contact and explained how excited I was about this process and looking forward. I'm honestly nervous, with the web traffic escapade I couldn't select my hometown dealer (which may not be terrible either) and had to go with one about 30 miles away. Second salesman had to call me later in the day, since he needed to check what the exact process would be.

JH6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received a call at 730PM from a sale associate who did not leave his name but wanted to “talk to me”. I immediately called back, was put on hold for five minutes, only to have the guy sound flustered. Our conversation:

Sales Associate: ”So, you reserved a Bronco.”
Me: “Yes.”
SA: ”Did you want two or four door?”
Me: ”Two.”
SA: “Do you know which trim? You know there are seven different trim lines.”
Me: “Outer Banks.”
SA: ”Do you know which color?”
Me: “I’ve narrowed it down to two. When do I need to make my decision by?”
SA: “Seems like you know more than I do about it. Well, I’ll keep you informed as information comes in from Ford.”

Yeah....soo......

OP
OP
Outbound Exploration

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ace Ford in South Jersey

Sales manager email alerting me they received my reservation, outlined the process and said they would be in touch when it's time to schedule an appt to finalize the order.

Thanks for submitting!

Nice! I'm hoping they keep you informed and stay transparent on ADM. ?

OP
OP
Outbound Exploration

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received a text and then immediately received a call. Salesperson conforming my reservation and providing me with his info to follow up. I didn’t ask any questions as it’s too early for me to care and things will change by the time I can order.

Thanks for submitting!

I agree with the questions, most of what I had already been answered on here or depend on what the official process is.. I'm hoping the dealers around me follow the same suit and keep us updated. All I ask is nothing too insane (none would be better) on fees/markups... but we'll see.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Outbound Exploration

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an email from the internet sales guy at semi-local dealership. He was out of town on vacation, but gave his cell number and wanted to know best way to contact me. I then received a call from another salesman at the dealership, standard "thanks for interest, we are here to help". I did take time to let original sales guy best way to contact and explained how excited I was about this process and looking forward. I'm honestly nervous, with the web traffic escapade I couldn't select my hometown dealer (which may not be terrible either) and had to go with one about 30 miles away. Second salesman had to call me later in the day, since he needed to check what the exact process would be.

I know what you mean, had to refresh a million times before being able to place my order and select dealer... hopefully they lock in your information. I hate when you have to deal with 2 different reps, they never speak to each other which just complicates everything.. (had that experience when buying my last car).. feel free to keep us updated!

shrm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 4runner
Dealer reached out to me this morning informing me that my next steps are to go to the dealer website and pay another $100 deposit.

After telling the salesman i'll just go through another dealer, he instantly told me that wasn't necessary as he just found my reservation. Makes no sense how that could be anything but a scam attempt. I have dealt with them in the past without issue but i'm considering creating another reservation at a separate dealership just to be safe.

Last edited:

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dealer reached out to me this morning informing me that my next steps are to go to the dealer website and pay another $100 deposit.

After telling him the salesman i'll just go through another dealer, he instantly told me that wasn't necessary as he just found my reservation. Makes no sense how that could be anything but a scam attempt. I have dealt with them in the past without issue but i'm considering creating another reservation at a separate dealership just to be safe.
Did he ask for it in small bills cash?

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ace Ford in South Jersey

Where are they located? I’m near CH and have yet to ask Holman Ford about this. If it’s not an answer I like, I may have to join you!
Sponsored