Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only had the Client Care person reach out from my first reservation... i.e. useless. Haven’t asked about their pricing yet. My 2nd reservation is with Granger, and their internet salesperson was very responsive.

Thanks for submitting!

That was smart to have 2 dealers so you can compare and get more info from the other.. please keep us posted, be interested in hearing what details they might share!
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got (2) emails from Koch 33 Ford in Easton, Pa. (both generic crap) and mind you I have bought from them in past (maybe 5 years ago).
1st email from "Online Advisor" Congrats on reserving your Bronco, we'll reach out when orders open up.
2nd email from "General Manager" basically just talking about their dealership.. standard auto-reply stuff.
No calls, no texts... nothing. Yet you would think that dealers across the country would be as excited as us. That they'd really like to say "Hey it's all new to us too, but we're researching everything we can" "We'd like to reach out to you in a couple weeks when we have more info".
You know? Just something from a dealer showing some sort of excitement. Not just be like, ok, when orders up, come give us your money.

Maybe it's cuz I only reserved a Big Bend.. maybe not enough bank in that. smh
Might be a tristate thing. My local dealer has said nothing. Not even a congrats email. I told them I have a reservation and gave them the number, crickets.

OP
OP
Outbound Exploration

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got an email, text, and then a congratulations call from Park Cities Ford here in Dallas, whom I selected, but have not had any dealings with. This will be my first Ford. David Jaffe was very polite and happy to talk to me about the Bronco, he wanted to confirm what I had selected - 4 door, WildTrak. he gave me his cell number, and said to reach out if I had any questions, and he'd be with me all the way.

I was a little dismayed that the WIldTrak won't be available with the manual, but he said they didn't know for sure, however it shouldn't be a problem to change things if I want a different trim to allow for the manual transmission. We didn't really get into pricing, but I did mention X-Plan and he had no issue, so I hope that means no ADM!

That's awesome! I'm glad he walked you through it and gave personal touch. My first time with Ford too, so I'm curious to see how their customer service and follow through is.

Agreed! Super bummed the manual is limited? I hope they're flexible and you're able to order the specs you want. I hope so too on the ADM, keep us posted if anything else comes through!

OP
OP
Outbound Exploration

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I confirmed with my dealer Banner Ford in Mandeville, LA. No ADMs and we have two First Editions with them. I took delivery of my Ford GT through them in March, so they are pretty easy to deal with. They also said anyone disgruntled with a dealer charging ADM would get the same no fee guarantee.
?

Thanks for posting!

I'm hoping since you dealt with them before the process will be the same. Double FEs, that will be awesome to pick up. Let us know how it all goes and if they are consistent especially since you've done business with them!

OP
OP
Outbound Exploration

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got (2) emails from Koch 33 Ford in Easton, Pa. (both generic crap) and mind you I have bought from them in past (maybe 5 years ago).
1st email from "Online Advisor" Congrats on reserving your Bronco, we'll reach out when orders open up.
2nd email from "General Manager" basically just talking about their dealership.. standard auto-reply stuff.
No calls, no texts... nothing. Yet you would think that dealers across the country would be as excited as us. That they'd really like to say "Hey it's all new to us too, but we're researching everything we can" "We'd like to reach out to you in a couple weeks when we have more info".
You know? Just something from a dealer showing some sort of excitement. Not just be like, ok, when orders up, come give us your money.

Maybe it's cuz I only reserved a Big Bend.. maybe not enough bank in that. smh

Exact same feeling and what happened with me! It would be a different story if we were reserving a vehicle that has basically already been out but this was a big (HUGE) launch of a historic brand... give us more enthusiasm dealers! Something haha

Appreciate you posting, please keep us posted if anything changes or something more personal comes?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Outbound Exploration

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

No nonsense is what we need! I'd rather take the doc fee hit of 295 vs. Some crazy markup.

Thanks for posting and let us know if anything changes!?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Outbound Exploration

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bluebonnet Ford in New Braunfels, TX.

I had submitted a request for info on their Bronco website before the reveal. On Monday afternoon, a Bluebonnet Jeep salesman called me. I told him I had asked about Bronco and he said he reach out to the Ford dealer to have someone contact me. I put in my reservation Monday night, then got a generic email and phone message from a salesman who didn't know anything about my reservation and just wanted to set me upbwith a test drive with anything I liked. I sent an email response staring I had reserved a Bronco and wanted to know about pricing. I haven't gotten a response yet.

?‍♂?‍♂shockingly you aren't the first I've heard from that had this experience.... I'm hoping you hear something relevant/legit soon! Let us know if they reach back out!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have t received a call or email from dealer yet Lilliston. Ford but I did email the salesman there to give him a heads up I Reserved a bronco and Using there dealer. The salesman is the same guy that sold me my 07 gt back in 07 he Said as soon as he hears something he will be in touch from what I hear it will be awhile before we get called in to pick ootions

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondries Ford - received a text congratulating me on my bronco and to reach out with questions.

Yankee32

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
?‍♂?‍♂shockingly you aren't the first I've heard from that had this experience.... I'm hoping you hear something relevant/legit soon! Let us know if they reach back out!
I have my guy at Jordan Ford looking into everything X-plan and ADM just have to ask about the doc fees

Sponsored

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got a call from a salesperson the next morning... Pleasant enough guy.

After introducing himself and thanking me for the reservation, confirming the sale would be at MSRP, he asked:

"Do you have any questions about the new Bronco?"

To which I responded "absolutely, but I don't think you'll have any answers for them at this point... Pricing on the Sasquatch option? Can you confirm if the Sasquatch option will or will not be available with the manual? Will X-plan be allowable for the Bronco? "

And of course his response was, "your right... I have none of that info... I'll keep you informed when more information is available."

ManikMonday

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 G500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Email from Ford official, but no contact from dealer yet.. Tried their online support chat and I called the dealer directly just to be told we will let a sales person "know" you ordered. After dealing with much more premium brands and service.. Not sure the FE 4door is meant for me?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No nonsense is what we need! I'd rather take the doc fee hit of 295 vs. Some crazy markup.

Thanks for posting and let us know if anything changes!?
I will! I know nothing actually matters until we sign something but hey seem legit so far

psychwarfare

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, MGB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Where are they located? I’m near CH and have yet to ask Holman Ford about this. If it’s not an answer I like, I may have to join you!
They're down in Woodbury, so not far from you at all. I had planned to go through Winner Ford, and still may switch if I can, because my dad goes way back with the general manager there. But we'll see.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have an email from Ford saying my reservation is confirmed. The next day, I got an email from the dealer saying that the Bronco is ready to order - and takes me to a reservation page. A little disappointed as I see some got personal calls and emails - I did not get any. I will probably call them to make sure we are on the same page.
Sponsored