Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess that proves my point 😂

Let's see: Larger tires, higher clearance, actual rock sliders, winch, indestructible and narrow bumpers and skid plate, removal of easy to break fenders, and beefy upper control arms.
Loss of suspension travel, CV angle jacked. The good, clearance, control arms (maybe, 4wp is not known for quality). The unknown, are the sliders frame mounted? What is the material thickness of the skid plates and how are they mounted? Wall thickness on the bumper tubing? DOM tubing? On paper these mods may look good. In actual application I do not see these parts as an improvement.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Loss of suspension travel, CV angle jacked. The good, clearance, control arms (maybe, 4wp is not known for quality). The unknown, are the sliders frame mounted? What is the material thickness of the skid plates and how are they mounted? Wall thickness on the bumper tubing? DOM tubing? On paper these mods may look good. In actual application I do not see these parts as an improvement.
I can't tell if they add the 4WP adjustable coil overs or not. It appears they added the upper control arms so one would think they did the coil overs and not just the spacer lift. And they advertise the coil overs as being hand made in the USA so I am hoping those are good quality parts. Not so sure about the quality or build location of the rest of the stuff.