Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got off Ford Chat and received the correct info for tracking. My Bronco is on rail via Norfolk Southern.
How did you get the information you needed for CSX to find your bronco?
To be continued..

alleahrich

Outer Banks
First Name
Alleah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m so frustrated. My car has been in production in Ford website since May 18. I’ve contacted ford and I have been told it’s built. It’s been done for a week or so but I’m not getting any information in regard to the shipping company even though I’ve been told eta is June 18-24 :(

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m so frustrated. My car has been in production in Ford website since May 18. I’ve contacted ford and I have been told it’s built. It’s been done for a week or so but I’m not getting any information in regard to the shipping company even though I’ve been told eta is June 18-24 :(
I‘m in the same boat. In production since the 5/18, Ford CustServ told me it was built on the 25th with eta 6/12-18. But nothing since, no emails , no updates and tracker still shows “In Production”

Based some of the other build week threads it seems random; some of us just spend extended time “in production” purgatory with no info.

Sponsored

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Previously: 2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I‘m in the same boat. In production since the 5/18, Ford CustServ told me it was built on the 25th with eta 6/12-18. But nothing since, no emails , no updates and tracker still shows “In Production”

Based some of the other build week threads it seems random; some of us just spend extended time “in production” purgatory with no info.
Agreed I believe I'm In Production Purgatory as well. IP since 5/23 w modules and teartag. Chat still says it's "Produced" with ETA of 6/6 to 6/12 but that's today/this week like right now so that doesn't seem possible.
@Mdozier do I recall that you're in STL? I'm right on the other side of the river. Maybe were waiting on an available railcar to STL area.
:(

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are still charging for it. They just increased the base price by $2195.
Agreed I believe I'm In Production Purgatory as well. IP since 5/23 w modules and teartag. Chat still says it's "Produced" with ETA of 6/6 to 6/12 but that's today/this week like right now so that doesn't seem possible.
@Mdozier do I recall that you're in STL? I'm right on the other side of the river. Maybe were waiting on an available railcar to STL area.
At least you both have a delivery ETA window. Mine went from 5/29-6/4 to “pending update” according to Ford Chat. I’ve got a feeling I’m going to be waiting a while.

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are still charging for it. They just increased the base price by $2195.
I also got a $2600 rebate which my dealer applied, so I’m below the build price I had months ago before they raised the prices.

reschilling

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I also got a $2600 rebate which my dealer applied, so I’m below the build price I had months ago before they raised the prices.
Thats awesome. Is the rebate for removing Sas/Lux/Hartop? I wouldn't mind knocking $2600 off the price of mine. Leather trim was not my first option.

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thats awesome. Is the rebate for removing Sas/Lux/Hartop? I wouldn't mind knocking $2600 off the price of mine. Leather trim was not my first option.
No which is why I was so confused. I wanted the hardtop and mod bumper but didn’t order them because I wanted to ensure it would get built. It was a nice surprise though

Sponsored

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone tried linking Ford Pass? My dealer told me if you do it, you could potentially see it’s location if someone activates it when they start it. I don’t know how true that is but I put my info in and my bronco appeared. It didn’t link though

F8B96D56-44C7-41D8-88B2-3CD1B8006EA3.png

Bheemsoth

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone tried linking Ford Pass? My dealer told me if you do it, you could potentially see it’s location if someone activates it when they start it. I don’t know how true that is but I put my info in and my bronco appeared. It didn’t link though

Ford Bronco 5/22/2023 Build Week Thread Unofficial and Official F8B96D56-44C7-41D8-88B2-3CD1B8006EA3
I gave it a shot - we will see what happens!

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@AlliB123 , Not StL but not too far, Nashville. Don't know much about train routes but seems possible we could be on the same freight train from MAP. That is assuming they eventually put it on a train...

I'm wondering if my tow pkg and removable step/rock rails are done separately and maybe causing added delay. I don't know if some adds have to be done after assembly line?

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gave it a shot - we will see what happens!
There's another thread about this. If I recall, someone in the vehicle would actually have to accept the request or something like that and you'd have to be activating at the same time as they are in the vehicle? Not sure this is accurate but you might search for the thread for better info.

Bheemsoth

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's another thread about this. If I recall, someone in the vehicle would actually have to accept the request or something like that and you'd have to be activating at the same time as they are in the vehicle? Not sure this is accurate but you might search for the thread for better info.
Yeah, that makes sense. I figure it's worth a shot - we will see what happens.

As for my request, I was a 3/27 order - 5/25 blend. Current status according to chat is 'Produced' with a scheduled delivery to my dealer in Nashville 6/13 - 19. The tracker has not yet ticked over to 'Built' so I am skeptical in those dates. Hoping to have it arrive by 7/4 though!
Sponsored