First Name
HarrisArthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Expedition, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the info. So I just called Customer Service and after a few questions, I got a rebate number to give to my dealer on pick-up for "up to" $1995. Not sure what "up to" means but the $1995 almost exactly covers the price increases from my original DORA (recent Sasquatch and Hardtop increases).- we'll see. He also told me that my Bronco is due to arrive at the Dealer on 6/21, which is 5 days sooner than what the Ford Chat told me last week. All in all, I'll take it.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the info. So I just called Customer Service and after a few questions, I got a rebate number to give to my dealer on pick-up for "up to" $1995. Not sure what "up to" means but the $1995 almost exactly covers the price increases from my original DORA (recent Sasquatch and Hardtop increases).- we'll see. He also told me that my Bronco is due to arrive at the Dealer on 6/21, which is 5 days sooner than what the Ford Chat told me last week. All in all, I'll take it.
They said I am still sitting at ramp 4G and received by the body company. So who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, verrrry minor update here. My dealer called and said they got an update that mine is built. Still in production on the tracker we can see. He said their tracker hasn’t had any updates for over 2 weeks like it was down or something.
He said could be any day but hopefully next 2-4 weeks.
So something

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, verrrry minor update here. My dealer called and said they got an update that mine is built. Still in production on the tracker we can see. He said their tracker hasn’t had any updates for over 2 weeks like it was down or something.
So something
I went and checked the rail car and it is still sitting in Wayne, but it’s on a car I am assuming. So I got that going for me. 😂

BlackBadsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called Ford Marketing this morning to see if I could get a better idea of when my Bronco would be delivered to the dealership. She initially told me sometime between the 11th and the 17th. We started talking a little bit and she said, "hold on, let me check one more thing". She then let me know that it should be arriving today!

Sponsored

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I checked the rail car tracking again just now. It has stated it is now in Vaughn NM. Looks like it'll be at the dealership I ordered from any day now.

Carol Ann

Outer Banks
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So something
Hopefully we will start to see movement soon.

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Previously: 2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the white mods! I have them waiting for my BB if it ever gets shipped🤦🏻‍♀️
Thank you!! Grill is white, wheels are polished aluminum. 😍
Sponsored