Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Previously: 2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Did you have the dealership swap the tires out? I’m planning to have them do it, if it ever comes in
I am too! 😂 I'm taking my sweet Ultras with me! Then my big bend that I trade in will have the badlands takeoffs so it's a win-win.

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Weird I never got the Dear John 45 Day email. I checked with chat and my status is still Produced as of 5.23 with a new ETA of the first week of July. (old ETA was Jun6-12).
I haven’t gotten one of those emails either. Even my “your build is delayed” email is delayed haha

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t gotten one of those emails either. Even my “your build is delayed” email is delayed haha
I ended up finding mine, I hadn't checked my Spam folder, and there it was

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! Did you have the dealership swap the tires out? I’m planning to have them do it, if it ever comes in
I did. They're 275/70r18s. When these wear out I'm going to get a small level kit and get 285 or 295/70r18s. I was able to get the tires attached to the Bill of Sale so I could pay for it as part of my loan.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welp I went backwards. Looks like I got updated today. Happy Father's Day to me. 😑

Ford Bronco 5/22/2023 Build Week Thread Unofficial and Official screencapture-shop-ford-vehicleordertracking-status-2023-06-18-22_45_43

Oh well it is what it is. I still got the fam out this weekend offroad to a secret swim spot in the Taco. Not comfy at all with us stuffed in an extra cab but this is the shit I wish I had the bronco for at this point.

52982988764_a697d3aa6f_k.jpg
Untitled by Michael Halat, on Flickr
52982239302_787b431fa2_4k.jpg
52983303973_a9300ff9a8_4k.jpg

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp I went backwards. Looks like I got updated today. Happy Father's Day to me. 😑

Ford Bronco 5/22/2023 Build Week Thread Unofficial and Official 52983303973_a9300ff9a8_4k

Oh well it is what it is. I still got the fam out this weekend offroad to a secret swim spot in the Taco. Not comfy at all with us stuffed in an extra cab but this is the shit I wish I had the bronco for at this point.

Ford Bronco 5/22/2023 Build Week Thread Unofficial and Official 52983303973_a9300ff9a8_4k
Check it in a day or two, because oftentimes the tracker goes backwards like that before it moves forward to the next step of Built. Fingers crossed for you!

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Check it in a day or two, because oftentimes the tracker goes backwards like that before it moves forward to the next step of Built. Fingers crossed for you!
Yeah I think Alli is right. Every time I’ve heard of it going backwards, it moves on to the next step shortly thereafter. I’m hopeful for ya brother! Looks like a solid Father’s Day too.

Sponsored

Boston_momma

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine went back and the next day it was shipped. Got my rail car number and just tracking it down the tracks 🤪

BroncoBabe23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is shipping dept. for Ford hiring? 😂…. Seriously though. Is there literally no rhyme or reason how it’s done? I own and run a load brokerage and trucking company, my Mon-Fri is consumed with freight shipping and everything we do has a sequence.. basic order of operations ya know?. Things are done a specific way to make the outcome the most successful. For weeks now I’ve tried to pay close attention to specific build weeks, build types and what locations they are being shipped to to try and understand their system (surely there’s a system right?). Then when you see a Bronco built AFTER yours, shipping to AZ just like yours.. get shipped, yet mine is still in Michigan?! 🤨Wtf?!!!? That is just not efficient… does nobody at all care about train fuel? 🤣

Cchas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chat/marketing agent #3 that has tried to give me grief about calling them and not my dealer 🤦🏻‍♀️
As if I’m not bothering you both😂

jimcalverley

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s a promising update - I did chat, then called Marketing. Marketing was SUPER nice and very helpful.
I’ve been in IP purgatory since 5/24. Showing "built but not released” in the dealer’s system. This is the last status I got, and has been that way for a while. My old ETA dates were 6/11 - 6/17, but now showing “Pending”. But it’s this next bit of info that I found interesting - she said it was “still in the factory, but released to shipping”, which she explained is kind of like the paperwork is done to hand it off, but shipping hasn't taken possession of it yet. That is new information for me and I was excited beyond words to hear anything with new movement forward. That the words shipping came into the status was great!

I think much of this delay is due to some kind of delay with handing it off to rail. I’m not a logistics expert, but as Paul McCartney once said….”I got a feelin’, A feelin’ deep inside, oh yeah…oh yeah”. ;)

BroncoBabe23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called today as well and received a less promising update 👎🏻 Shipping ETA was moved from 6/28-7/5 to 7/25-7/31. She said there was an update to my vehicle on June 3rd in the system, but couldn’t tell me exactly what the update was, just that a part that they were waiting on must have come in and was put on the vehicle 🤷🏼‍♀️ She said it may or may not still be waiting on parts as it hasn’t been released for shipping yet. She did however give me a private offer certificate to use at the dealer even though I have no idea why I would get/qualify for one? I will surely take it though 😂

Here’s a promising update - I did chat, then called Marketing. Marketing was SUPER nice and very helpful.
I’ve been in IP purgatory since 5/24. Showing "built but not released” in the dealer’s system. This is the last status I got, and has been that way for a while. My old ETA dates were 6/11 - 6/17, but now showing “Pending”. But it’s this next bit of info that I found interesting - she said it was “still in the factory, but released to shipping”, which she explained is kind of like the paperwork is done to hand it off, but shipping hasn't taken possession of it yet. That is new information for me and I was excited beyond words to hear anything with new movement forward. That the words shipping came into the status was great!

I think much of this delay is due to some kind of delay with handing it off to rail. I’m not a logistics expert, but as Paul McCartney once said….”I got a feelin’, A feelin’ deep inside, oh yeah…oh yeah”. ;)
Sponsored