First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Convoy or rail? I’m waiting for mine going to VA via convoy. Built but not shipped yet.
Yours will probably be soon but don’t expect the tracker or chat to let you know. I did the chat on Friday afternoon and they told me my Bronco would ship by 7/7. The next morning I was switched to order confirmed and then the dealer called me around 11:30. I was actually on my way back from picking up a set of Badlands wheel in Leesburg when I got the call. I’m in MD so once yours does ship, it should get there quick.
Sponsored

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yours will probably be soon but don’t expect the tracker or chat to let you know. I did the chat on Friday afternoon and they told me my Bronco would ship by 7/7. The next morning I was switched to order confirmed and then the dealer called me around 11:30. I was actually on my way back from picking up a set of Badlands wheel in Leesburg when I got the call. I’m in MD so once yours does ship, it should get there quick.
Thanks for the confidence and good vibes. Hoping so! Yea it’s definitely a good indicator to see the tracker move but as you said, it doesn’t mean much sometimes. Hoping mine just shows up too. May be better than looking at tracker all the time haha. Where was your dealer located? Have fun with that badlands!

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the confidence and good vibes. Hoping so! Yea it’s definitely a good indicator to see the tracker move but as you said, it doesn’t mean much sometimes. Hoping mine just shows up too. May be better than looking at tracker all the time haha. Where was your dealer located? Have fun with that badlands!
Yeah it was really nice to not have to go back onto the tracker to look to see if was delivered. I’ve given that thing enough of my time haha. My dealer is in Glen Burnie. It’s like 30 minutes north of Annapolis, where I’m am. Mine is an OBX, I’m just posing as a badlands with the wheels haha.

Sponsored

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Previously: 2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got my shipped email this morning. Went from "Built" to "Order Confirmed" before going to "Shipped", so the trend continues. So excited!! Hoping for a quick transit time being in STL.

1688390626570.png
Mine shipped 6/22. I've followed the Norfolk Southern tracking daily. What I understand is the final railcar tracking, "actual placement of car (i assume meaning railcar) Wentzville MO" posted July 3, 6am. So a couple hours ago the railcar was unloaded at the distribution center.
Now I wait for a truck to pick up and deliver to my dealer who's about 30 minutes outside St Louis.
So 11 or 12 days and counting since flipping to Shipped.
Hoping I'll have it home this week. Maybe next.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still sitting in the rail yard waiting on a truck ride to the dealer. Its been there since 6/24.
Are you/they in a rural area? Mine arrived Friday to the rail yard and was told it should be at the dealer this week. But nj/pa is close to major highways and truck routes.

Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you/they in a rural area? Mine arrived Friday to the rail yard and was told it should be at the dealer this week. But nj/pa is close to major highways and truck routes.
Yes it is. The next dealer on the interstate west of me gets it deliveries from the rail yard to the west. So we must be out on the outer edge of the delivery zone. Kinda stinks, they have no idea when it will come in.

jimcalverley

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, I am also waiting for shipping info after getting my built status on Friday evening. But to be honest, I am still high on the "Built" status. After waiting 5 weeks for it, I am savoring it for a while. (But, I wouldn't mind getting a shipped email either!!) ;):cool:(y)

Carol Ann

Outer Banks
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me too here in Nashville. Maybe we’ll get lucky this week and be on the same train.
I’m going convoy. My dealership has a couple that are also waiting shipment so I’m hoping it will be soon.

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is official, I am picking up the Bronco on the 21st. It is being PPF'd & tinted this week. I have too much work stuff going on next week/ end so it'll be the following.
Sponsored